• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with "loaded" snapshot

delaen

So far, everthing else appears to be working. But I can't figure out one error that I'm getting. Every time I go to an individual product page, I get this error:

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_mimage' in 'field list'

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_mimage, p.products_bimage, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from products p, products_description pd where p.products_id = '95' and pd.products_id = '95' and pd.language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

It also shows up when I go to the admin section to view the products. Did I miss something when I was installing? Or am I just blind? :) Any help would be great.

Also wanted to add that I installed this, but kept my database (from a version...in August maybe?) Could that be the problem? I ran all the queries that came with the new version, but was there a change somewhere else in between then and now that I'm missing?

If you received this "loaded" snapshot from anywhere but the osCommerce website, I suggest you ask the source of it for help.

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."

-- Andrew Jackson

Sorry, I may have jumped the gun a bit on that. Ian's stuff is one of the exceptions as he is very active here (hell, he made it on the team). The other exception being Linda (as she is by far one of the most active and helpful people here).

Note: this is just my opinion. Other people may be a bit more willing to help with code distributed outside the provided osCommerce channels.

That said, hopefully someone can help you here. I'll download it and see if I can find anything obvious.

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."

-- Andrew Jackson

I ran all the queries that came with the new version,

The loaded is meant to be a fresh install, and the triple images contribution is built-in by Ian, and it does not have a sql file and istructions like the other ones.

I would look at the SQL file that is in the isntall folder and grab the product table creation parts to get the queries you need to add the extra image tables.

Best Regards,

Salvatore Iozzia

Loaded Commerce - Oscommerce - All Loaded Up.

Salvatore's right

If your using an old database you are going to have problems, not just the triple image mod but others as well require additional fields/tables

Trust me, I'm an Accountant.