• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

could someone make a contribution to sell 'used' items.

Trusten

like have someone tell the info about their item, and their price, and someone else can buy it.

That sounds like a classified ad script. Plenty available at www.hotscripts.com.

no, no, firstly, i like your icon, but no, its more like if they ... well, look at amazon, you go into a topic, it says, "buy this item used"

ya knwo?

if you're at the shopping cart, and you want the option of buying it used, that sort of thing.

no, no, firstly, i like your icon, but no, its more like if they ... well, look at amazon, you go into a topic, it says, "buy this item used"

ya knwo?

if you're at the shopping cart, and you want the option of buying it used, that sort of thing.

Well amazon.com uses "auctions" and buy used at amazon.com basically querys amazon.com auction site (can't remember what they call it).. and it displays the products.. In order to have that, as amazon.com does.. you would have to install an auction script (which is quite easy to do), but getting people to actually sell stuff at your auction site.. .. well :?: that is whole another ball park :!:

no no no.

like this, they click on the item, they get taken into the area,

it says about the item, then at the bottom (right above 'write a review') it says, "available used for 14.99"

while the original price is like 21.80 or something, here, i'll show you

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...179039?v=glance

look where it says, 'from new to used'

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...179039?v=glance

or there

you click on 'from new to used' and see where it takes you.

also, think someone could make a contri for 'FREE SHIPPING FOR ITEMS OVER 60.00' ya know, that can calculate that?

also, think someone could make a contri for 'FREE SHIPPING FOR ITEMS OVER 60.00' ya know, that can calculate that?

This is already included in the order_total / shipping module :)

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)

for 2.1 or 2.2?

2.2 :(

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)

so i should go use 2.2 then??

cuz 2.1 is SOO hard to configure sometimes

:cry:

Give it a shot. 2.2 is running just lovely for me and I think it's the version most people around here are using so there's alot more support for it.

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."

-- Andrew Jackson