• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please help on installing PayPal Websites payment Standard to osCommerce

sharlene

I am a new osCommerce user. I had applied for a paypal business account but not yet implement payment solution because I did not know where to start and how to recive money from osCommerce shopping cart. Please help! I try to make a purchase order on my osCommerce catalog and it was confirmed that the order was succeed. However, I did not see any money going into my paypal account. I did enable three payment methods (Credit Card, Authorize.net and PayPal) on osCommerce payment module. Now, I wonder where the money goes if my paypal account has not worked properly. Do I have to download any codes to implement the payment? Where and how to install it into osCOmmerce? I would like to keep osCommerce's shopping cart but only direct all payments to my Paypal account. Thank you.

I am a new osCommerce user. I had applied for a paypal business account but not yet implement payment solution because I did not know where to start and how to recive money from osCommerce shopping cart. Please help! I try to make a purchase order on my osCommerce catalog and it was confirmed that the order was succeed. However, I did not see any money going into my paypal account. I did enable three payment methods (Credit Card, Authorize.net and PayPal) on osCommerce payment module. Now, I wonder where the money goes if my paypal account has not worked properly. Do I have to download any codes to implement the payment? Where and how to install it into osCOmmerce? I would like to keep osCommerce's shopping cart but only direct all payments to my Paypal account. Thank you.

You need to install the paypal ipn contribution that you will find in the contributions section

Regards

Mark A Reynolds

I also installed the IPN contribution after going to paypal and setting up an buiness account. Since osCommerce has a shipping cart already, I used paypal to create a BuyNow button. They even gave me the form code. The button image comes from their site.

My only problem is that I need to put this form code into some file to reply the Checkout button. I am still working on that.