• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Usability Suggestion for Contributions pages

orangechicken

It would be a great help to many people if there was a way to determine if a particular contribution has been included into the core OSC code.

This could be a single field with a date (for snapshots) or version. This would allow people to not download contributions are already a part of the main program (you guys incorporate some of them don't you?).

If you don't bring any contributions into the fold of the core code then this is a moot suggestion.

-chicken

PS. Any somebody help me figure out the delayed processing / multiple shipments problem in the General Forum please! ;)

The other suggestion would be an option to sort the contributions by date. Sometimes I don't visit here for two or three months at a time, and when I go to the contributions pages I'd like to be able to tell "what's new".

andrew

It would be a great help to many people if there was a way to determine if a particular contribution has been included into the core OSC code.

For now it's easy! None :)

This will change once we get 2.2 nearer to being complete though :)

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)

Archived