• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Infobox Option won't show up in Admin

parodielin

Hi,

I upgraded to STS4.3 with HTS259 from STS42HTS259. I followed the upgrade instruction on page 11. But the Infobox option will not show up in the Admin panel. I used the files in the "all_files" folder.

I also noticed that the files in "all_files" and "new_files_only" are different. For example, sts.php. I did two installations, one from "all_files" and the other from the "new_files_only" folder. Neither one will the Infobox shows up in the Admin panel.

I also installed the STS 4.3 SP1.

Thanks for your help!

Ken

• 2 months later...
Hi,

I upgraded to STS4.3 with HTS259 from STS42HTS259. I followed the upgrade instruction on page 11. But the Infobox option will not show up in the Admin panel. I used the files in the "all_files" folder.

I also noticed that the files in "all_files" and "new_files_only" are different. For example, sts.php. I did two installations, one from "all_files" and the other from the "new_files_only" folder. Neither one will the Infobox shows up in the Admin panel.

I also installed the STS 4.3 SP1.

Thanks for your help!

Ken

By infobox do you mean the section under the left column on the admin panel? There is not a seperate box for this, it will show up under the "Modules" section. When you click on modules it will show STS. The Heatertags contribution that came with

the power pack version did have it own seperate inforbox but the STS section falls under the modules category.

Hope this helps.

Pattie