• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

FedEx Direct 2.06 Support thread

Roaddoctor

Hi Mossman, thank you for your quick reply...

Yes the database us updated successfully.

You may have missed step one in the readme?

Thanks! I didn't have a .sql file in my download.

Could you point me to the right download? the one i used was: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1462

Hi all, i keep bouncing back and forth between Real Time Quotes and Web Services v9... I can get Web Services to work... but there are a bunch of bugs that are beyond me.

I haven't been able to get Real Time Quotes to work... In fact I can't even get it to display.

Hi All, I'm trying to install this mod with no luck... I can't even get Fedex to display in checkout_shipping?

I get no errors, no meter ID and nothing (even though the mod is enabled) shows in checkout shipping. 

I managed to convince Fedex Tech Support to give me a meter ID manually (I guess they ran the request from there end)... But I still get no joy. Even though the contirbution is installed and enabled it doesn't show... I get no errors... no nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

• 2 weeks later...

Has the code for Ground Service changed from "92"?

I get all services, except Ground Service

$this->domestic_types = array(
            '01' => 'Priority (by 10:30AM, later for rural)',
            '03' => '2 Day Air',
            '05' => 'Standard Overnight (by 3PM, later for rural)',
            '06' => 'First Overnight', 
            '20' => 'Express Saver (3 Day)',
            '90' => 'Home Delivery',
            '92' => 'Ground Service'
            );

$this->international_types = array(
            '01' => 'International Priority (1-3 Days)',
            '03' => 'International Economy (4-5 Days)',
          //  '06' => 'International First',
            '90' => 'Home Delivery',
            '92' => 'Ground Service'
            );
   }

• 2 weeks later...

I have this module installed. It is reporting the quotes correctly.

Is there anyway to actually have it connect with fedex though so that when the order is processed it gets attached with my fedex account?

Is that supposed to be happening?

I tried using the FedEx module. When i called FEDEX to get the account information, they stated that becuase i was using OSC they told me they would not support me. I ended up going with a user contribution that calculated the shipping charge based on zones and weight. You can adjust the pricing via MyPHPAdmin. It works great! I'm currently installing a second contribution from "KDM" that should allow me to calculate the price based on box size. By using this contribution i now can choose what company i want to ship through depending on the price.

Could anybody help me with this error? My Meter ID won't update, when you go to checkout all I see is

No meter number was obtained, check configuration. Error :
(no error code displayed at all)

Then when I turn on debug mode, I get this:

Data sent to Fedex for Meter: 0,"211"10,"296001139"4003,"We Want Football"4007,"We Want Football"4008,"404 Terry Road"4011,"Geismar"4012,"LA"4013,"70734"4014,"US"4015,"2259074961"99,""
Data returned from Fedex for Meter:

Error 500--Internal Server Error
From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
10.5.1 500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Can somebody shed some light for me? thank you!

I have the same problem! Have you figured out how to resolve it?

Could anybody help me with this error? My Meter ID won't update, when you go to checkout all I see is

(no error code displayed at all)

Then when I turn on debug mode, I get this:

Data sent to Fedex for Meter: 0,"211"10,"296001139"4003,"We Want Football"4007,"We Want Football"4008,"404 Terry Road"4011,"Geismar"4012,"LA"4013,"70734"4014,"US"4015,"2259074961"99,""
Data returned from Fedex for Meter:

Error 500--Internal Server Error
From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
10.5.1 500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Can somebody shed some light for me? thank you!

Not a thing! I was reading in another thread that it is because of the switch from api that fedex is in the process of doing. Also, you have to have PHP SOAP enabled on your site, which it seems like there is a big list of isp providers that don't supply you with, most are just PEAR SOAP.

Hello,

Apparently that package is obsolete and FedEx is not assigning any new Meter numbers. The new service is called FedEx web services which has a different Oscommerce module.

The link for the module is:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,7977/page,6

You first need to login to your Fedex account and register for the webservices. They will then give you a new meter number with a password and key which you can enter in your module in Oscommerce.

I just installed it and it works great.

Cheers,

Arash