• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

FedEx Direct 2.06 Support thread

Roaddoctor

go look at your products database table, looks like you ran the sql twice. , remove the duplicate 'products_ship_sep' column. backup first!

Okay I did that and it worked great, thanks for the help. What about the other error in the above post?

CURL?

Do you have CURL installed on the server?

Are you a godaddy customer?

Yes I believe it is installed.....I am not a go daddy customer......

'./configure' '--with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs' '--prefix=/usr/local' '--with-xml' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--with-curl' '--with-dom' '--with-dom-xslt' '--with-dom-exslt' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--with-gd' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr/X11R6' '--with-imap=/usr/local/imap-2004g' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-mbstr-enc-trans' '--enable-mbregex' '--with-mcrypt' '--with-mhash' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--with-mysqli' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-openssl' '--enable-discard-path' '--with-pear' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-track-vars' '--enable-wddx' '--with-xmlrpc' '--with-zlib'

CURL support enabled

CURL Information libcurl/7.15.3 zlib/1.2.3

Yes I believe it is installed.....I am not a go daddy customer......

'./configure' '--with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs' '--prefix=/usr/local' '--with-xml' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--with-curl' '--with-dom' '--with-dom-xslt' '--with-dom-exslt' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--with-gd' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr/X11R6' '--with-imap=/usr/local/imap-2004g' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-mbstr-enc-trans' '--enable-mbregex' '--with-mcrypt' '--with-mhash' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--with-mysqli' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-openssl' '--enable-discard-path' '--with-pear' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-track-vars' '--enable-wddx' '--with-xmlrpc' '--with-zlib'

CURL support enabled

CURL Information libcurl/7.15.3 zlib/1.2.3

if curl is installed and you continue to get that error

-try settin gth path in the module

or

contact your host for proper curl parameters... i.e. the godaddy fix included in the module, but use your host parameters.

-Dave

if curl is installed and you continue to get that error

-try settin gth path in the module

or

contact your host for proper curl parameters... i.e. the godaddy fix included in the module, but use your host parameters.

Okay I will check into that, I also contacted Fed Ex to make sure my account was set up to get quotes and they replied yes it does, they also are showing a meter number in there system but are not allowed to give that to me, when I go into the admin of my site, I am not able to see a meter number, it is still listed as "none" dont know if that rings a bell or not, but had to mention it in case it does. Thanks again for all the help

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, new to this and was looking over the instructions. I think I can handle this, but I am a little confused on the first part of the install...

1. Database

...Enter in your browser adress: http://"Your host"/fedex1.sql.php end press "Enter";

Delete the file fedex1.sql.php

Can someone tell me exactly what I need to do here?

Thanks in advance!

Hi all, new to this and was looking over the instructions. I think I can handle this, but I am a little confused on the first part of the install...

1. Database

...Enter in your browser adress: http://"Your host"/fedex1.sql.php end press "Enter";

Delete the file fedex1.sql.php

Can someone tell me exactly what I need to do here?

Thanks in advance!

It means to place that file fedex1.sql.php into your stores catalog/root directory, then using a web browser execute that file ONCE, like

http://www.jason444website.com/fedex1.sql.php

and then delete the file from your catalog. This sets up the database.

Edited by Roaddoctor

-Dave

Okay I will check into that, I also contacted Fed Ex to make sure my account was set up to get quotes and they replied yes it does, they also are showing a meter number in there system but are not allowed to give that to me, when I go into the admin of my site, I am not able to see a meter number, it is still listed as "none" dont know if that rings a bell or not, but had to mention it in case it does. Thanks again for all the help

yep, until you pull a meter number nothing will work. Make sure your stores address configurations and the modules address and account information all match exactly with your registered fedex data.

-Dave

Bump, anyone else having similar International problems as I am?

Small problem, this seems to work fine for orders inside of the US (I'm in the US) however I currently have International Home Delivery, Ground, Economy, and Priority selected for use. When someone tries to checkout with even a 1lb item for overseas, the only options they can pick if they aren't in the US is Economy and Priority... both of which are $60 options for a 1lb box!!!

The other seemingly cheaper options just never come up, regardless of what all I add to my cart and try to check out... those 2 options just keep coming up and they just get more expensive with weight.

Ok so everything is installed and seems to be working fine other then when the shipping total is calculated it is adding 100 to the total. So say a product is 5 lbs. once you start the check out process the total weight becomes 105 lbs.

Has anyone come across this? The only thing that I have modified in fedex1.php is commenting out shipping options. But before that it was doing the same thing.

Thanks in advance.

- Dane

Ok so everything is installed and seems to be working fine other then when the shipping total is calculated it is adding 100 to the total. So say a product is 5 lbs. once you start the check out process the total weight becomes 105 lbs.

Has anyone come across this? The only thing that I have modified in fedex1.php is commenting out shipping options. But before that it was doing the same thing.

Thanks in advance.

- Dane

check your configuration/shippingpackaging/. Is TARE WEIGHT set to 100?

-Dave

My website was originally set up with Fedex 2.04. I have recently installed 2.06. Under both versions when a single product over a certain weight Ground/Home Delivery Shipping options are not listed. Although I do not have the specific weight that triggers this I believe it above 70 lbs. In the example below I have used an item at 97lbs. Would love to have some hints and or guidance at what might be causing this.

fedex-saver.gif

I'm new to the Fedex Module, If I choose the drop off option does Fedex only consider it a quote until dropped off? the reason I ask is I don't use fedex all the time and want to use just their quote?

- Dane

fedex never charges you until the physical label is scanned in their systems facilities, and for that matter the actual charge to your account occurs when delivery is completed.

-Dave

Can anyone tell me where I can get a list of the numeric codes and their corresponding values to fedex? The developer docs at fedex that I see all seem to be xml....

Appreciate any help, need to try and figure out something and that info would be of great aid.

David

Has anyone solved the Fedex issue "Invalid sender country" issue as I am having the same problem from a shop shipping from Holland. Happens when the shop and the customer have the same country NL (Holland). Sending to other address does seem to work ok! tested on UK and Sweden although the price quoted does not look right and the error F03C"559,"Invalid sender country"1376 still shows in the return data... But a quote is given!.

Data sent to Fedex for Rating: 0,"25"10,"270176739"498,"8300314"9,"6822GT"117,"NL"17,"1017GM"50,"NL"75,"KGS"1116,"C"1401,"1.0"1529,"1"440,"Y"1273,"01"1333,"1"99,""

Data returned from Fedex for Rating: 0,"125"557,"01"558,"F03C"559,"Invalid sender country"1133,"0"99,""

Edited by WS Evolution

Thanks Roaddoctor!!

Does anyone know of a solution for weights over 150 lbs??? It just errors out with code "No Rates Returned, E524 : Invalid dimensions."

Thanks again.

Fedex Ground has package weight limits, and about 150 pounds for 1 package sounds familiar.

Perhaps consdider the FedEx Freight or other Freight module of your choice...

-Dave

Has anyone solved the Fedex issue "Invalid sender country" issue as I am having the same problem from a shop shipping from Holland. Happens when the shop and the customer have the same country NL (Holland). Sending to other address does seem to work ok! tested on UK and Sweden although the price quoted does not look right and the error F03C"559,"Invalid sender country"1376 still shows in the return data... But a quote is given!.

The module is not well tested for a non-usa shipper. I can suggest contacting Fedex tech support in your country with the debug info and go from there. Most likely is that fedex country codes have evolved since the original creation of this module and have never been updated in the code.

At least any tweaks you will need to make will all be within the includes/modules/shipping/fedex1.php file, so that should help some.

Look for a poster in this thread named Dimon. He is a good coder and has debugged this module before, so he is familiar. hope that helps.

-Dave

Ok, this is my first contribution. I'm probably doing it all wrong. I hope someone can straighten me out. I installed the contribution and thought that I followed the directions. Apparently I have missed something. I get this error when I try to go to the admin section and the shipping module:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class fedex1 in /home/franktow/public_html/store/includes/modules/shipping/fedex1.php on line 15

Thanks,

Shirley

The module is not well tested for a non-usa shipper. I can suggest contacting Fedex tech support in your country with the debug info and go from there. Most likely is that fedex country codes have evolved since the original creation of this module and have never been updated in the code.

At least any tweaks you will need to make will all be within the includes/modules/shipping/fedex1.php file, so that should help some.

Look for a poster in this thread named Dimon. He is a good coder and has debugged this module before, so he is familiar. hope that helps.

Thanks Roaddoctor.

The latest is I changed the transaction code, which I was told was setup for US only. from $data = '0,"025"'; to $data = '0,"022"'; // TransactionCode

I also changed the sender postcode from full Holland postcode to shorter post code as suggested by a guy at fedex, but still no luck.

I have also experimented with adding other data such as FedEx Service Type, but get a new server error from fedex when adding those fields.

I've been having a problem with Fed Ex Direct 2.05 and was asked to post my problem in this thread. About 2 weeks ago a customer let me know he was having problems with my site. He could not complete his order because the shipping module was not working and was stopping him from finishing his order. I had not made any changes to the site in a few months. I tried turning the module off, then back on, double checking all of the settings and account number. Still the same problem. With the module off, the transaction can be completed, but without any shipping cost displayed, of course.

I contacted my server, and they checked to see if any changes were made to cURL or to the open ssl . They said nothing has been changed. They recommended to contact Fed Ex. If Fed Ex made a change, I would think it would effect all users of the module ? I have not checked with Fed Ex yet.

Dear Greg,

Thank you for the word to support.

I've verified with our system administration team and they confirmed that there were no changes made in server configuration and curl works correctly on your server, so we kindly ask you to contact with FedEx support and recheck your issue from their side, please let us know if any changes should be made on server side after that. Thanks!