Any one have an Affiliate mod?

mborin

I know you have been asked this a million times before Steve,

But....

When will Alpha 2 be released?

It is a massive improvement on Alpha 1, and frankly I JUST CANT WAIT! :wink:

Cheers m8

CC.

Oooh BTW - Will I be able to do a straight upgrade from Alpha 1, like overwrite the files?

Upgradeing will include a file swap of affiliate files, plus adding a few new ones and editing the usual suspects such as application_top and the language files.

Plus the sql has to be changed to suit.

As to a release date...

Im packaging up a very rough copy at the moment and will post a link tommorrow (my time) i need people who are experienced with PHP and osC to sort out a range of weird bugs ive got...then once that done and the bugs are fixed i will package it all up with a shiny nice new ReadMe file in a day or two.

If you can get it done in the next couple of weeks, I'll send you some Texas hot sauce. We're readying our Calendar site and the buying season is just around the corner...that affiliate mod would allow us to take back some sales from Amazon and we're even giving the affilites an extra .5%. Thanks a bunch.