• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal IPN languages

ecarey

Version .87 has English and Spanish. My site will be using a number of languages before I an done. With the PayPal IPN is it just a matter of insert in the checkout_process.php? I will be glad to share language conversions.

:lol: Eddie Carey

Version .87 has English and Spanish. My site will be using a number of languages before I an done. With the PayPal IPN is it just a matter of insert in the checkout_process.php? I will be glad to share language conversions.  

:lol: Eddie Carey

Hi Eddie

To add new languages to the contrib you just add/modify files in:

/admin/includes/languages/

/catalog/includes/languages/

Look at those folders in the contrib, and you will see which files to use.

Anyway, I will be happy if anybody sends the translations of those files, so I can add more languages to the contrib.

A new version will soon be released, so if you have something please send it! :)

Best regards

The only translation that I made was in the checkout_process.php for german. in the payment module there is no real tranlation for PayPal IPN. I'll start sending you translations on other languages.

Eddie