Sign in to follow this  
newtech

new buttons template

Has anyone used the new buttons contrib located at:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ons,1991/page,4.

It is button_harris1_1_2.zip

I really like the buttons but the add2cart button is only in png format which does not display properly when I use Microsoft Image Composer. All the other buttons are in .gif.

Does anyone have a .gif of this button?

Has anyone used the new buttons contrib located at:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ons,1991/page,4.

It is button_harris1_1_2.zip

I really like the buttons but the add2cart button is only in png format which does not display properly when I use Microsoft Image Composer. All the other buttons are in .gif.

Does anyone have a .gif of this button?

Hi

What pixel based graphics programme do you have - ..?? Just open it up and convert , as in save as gif, or save for web, not sure if png is rgb mode or indexed ..if it is indexed change to rgb then save for web and it should save as gif or choose gif, hope this helps

cheers

russell

Rusty

-------------------------------------------

Hi

What pixel based graphics programme do you have - ..?? Just open it up and convert , as in save as gif, or save for web, not sure if png is rgb mode or indexed ..if it is indexed change to rgb then save for web and it should save as gif or choose gif, hope this helps

cheers

russell

The problem is that the png image that came with the zip file is not correct-it appears to be corrupted. So I can't just convert it.

However, I found a good image under another name. So you actually helped me because it caused me to look at files again.

The problem is that the png image that came with the zip file is not correct-it appears to be corrupted. So I can't just convert it.

However, I found a good image under another name. So you actually helped me because it caused me to look at files again.

no probs!

that is what are all here for!

Rusty

-------------------------------------------