• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Realex 3D secure install problem

johnnymacsoldier

Hi there folks,

I currently run a site called www.lcdtv.ie (check it out if you like, and tell me what you like and dislike).

I have been trying to implement a 3Dsecure modification to my current Realex remote plugin which is in the contributions section of oscommerce. I have been working with code received from Realex for a few weeks now and can't get it to work.

Has anyone installed Realex 3Dsecure onto a site already if so can you please run thru the procedure with me as it's driving me insane.

Maybe one of the more advanced PHP coders out there is up for a challenge. As I am just an amateur and although have managed to bring the site this far I'm afraid that I cannot do this task

So please help!!!! :'(

• 4 months later...
Hi there folks,

I currently run a site called www.lcdtv.ie (check it out if you like, and tell me what you like and dislike).

I have been trying to implement a 3Dsecure modification to my current Realex remote plugin which is in the contributions section of oscommerce. I have been working with code received from Realex for a few weeks now and can't get it to work.

Has anyone installed Realex 3Dsecure onto a site already if so can you please run thru the procedure with me as it's driving me insane.

Maybe one of the more advanced PHP coders out there is up for a challenge. As I am just an amateur and although have managed to bring the site this far I'm afraid that I cannot do this task

So please help!!!! :'(

we are currently attempting this here.

Its not easy. we hope to have it sorted in a few days. ( project managers estimate = couple of weeks in earth time. )

Speaking to realex there is a solution for re direct, but this defeats the purpose. They have not implemented the php 3d themselves so it is goign to be pretty slow to wade through this. I will keep yuo posted, if any one else is out there at this lets pool the resources on this one.

free is often better than cheap