The e-commerce.

install worlpay modules

kvazar

how :?:  

Get the contribution from here

http://www.oscommerce.com/downloads.php/co...ibutions/type,1

Unzip it and then read the install file included :D

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)

after put file to the modules/ i don't view this payment method in admin/payment_modules.php  :roll:

What version of osCommerce are you using?

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)

I modified the later WorldPay modules to work with version 2.2 and you should see WorldPay' as a payment option in admin if all the files are correctly installed in the catalog. I can't say if it will work with version 2.1 - there have been too many changes since I last used it :? !

And the older modules, that might work with version 2.1, contain serious errors that will give you other problems if you try to use them.

As version 2.2 is almost stable now, and a giant leap on version 2.1, this may be the time to think about upgrading!

Ian-san

Flawlessnet

• 4 years later...
I modified the later WorldPay modules to work with version 2.2 and you should see WorldPay' as a payment option in admin if all the files are correctly installed in the catalog. I can't say if it will work with version 2.1 - there have been too many changes since I last used it :? !

And the older modules, that might work with version 2.1, contain serious errors that will give you other problems if you try to use them.

As version 2.2 is almost stable now, and a giant leap on version 2.1, this may be the time to think about upgrading!

Hi ,

We are experiencing problems with the worlpay module as soon as register_global was switched of in php.ini.

Rang worldpay and it seemed that the module is expecting register_global to be switched on.

Has anybody got a workaround for this ?