Latest News: (loading..)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jangozo

Help with SEO Ultimate URLs Patch

3 posts in this topic

im completely newbie in my php knowledges[maybe thats the biggets problem.. :-" ] so yea... i did all what`s written in the tutorial for instalation of Ultimate SEO URLs Patch for OSC... but somehow it now writes the directory and the products names as it has to... but does not open any pages for the directories... nor is allowing me to add products in the categories just to rename them... but yet there are no pages when you click at the category link...

I would appreciate any help .. thank you in advance..

You can check my site for more information if needed : www.masksmarket.com

PLEASE HELP OUT as i know how important it is at SEO field and i badly need this plug in/patch installed with my site.

Thanks

im completely newbie in my php knowledges[maybe thats the biggets problem.. :-" ] so yea... i did all what`s written in the tutorial for instalation of Ultimate SEO URLs Patch for OSC... but somehow it now writes the directory and the products names as it has to... but does not open any pages for the directories... nor is allowing me to add products in the categories just to rename them... but yet there are no pages when you click at the category link...

I would appreciate any help .. thank you in advance..

You can check my site for more information if needed : www.masksmarket.com

PLEASE HELP OUT as i know how important it is at SEO field and i badly need this plug in/patch installed with my site.

Thanks

Seems like the contribution is working for most of the site.The categories are not working. Might be that you just did one of the steps a tiny bit wrong. Might be an idea to go over it again with attention to detail. Could also be an error in your .htaccess file.

Could you post it here so we can have a look at it?

Well i fixed this it was the .htaccess problem a pro in oscommerce helped me out... but i have another problem and i cant bother him anymore or can afford to pay him right now ...

SEO Ultimate URLs are installed.... now i cannot add products in the categories or edit the existing ones i i don`t understand why is that?