• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Zone Editing

Can anyone help? I'm tring to change the currency settings. I've been able to change the country setting however when I try to do the same for the zone (currently set to Florida), the drop down field is empty. Has anyone encountered this before and if so any suggestions on how to fix it?

The default currency is pounds/sterling, country is United Kingdom but the because the ZONE is locked down as Florida I think this is the reason that the currency on the shop is still showning Dollars. Help???

Ronnie

Can anyone help? I'm tring to change the currency settings. I've been able to change the country setting however when I try to do the same for the zone (currently set to Florida), the drop down field is empty. Has anyone encountered this before and if so any suggestions on how to fix it?

The default currency is pounds/sterling, country is United Kingdom but the because the ZONE is locked down as Florida I think this is the reason that the currency on the shop is still showning Dollars. Help???

Ronnie

You need to add a new zone for your country.

In the admin

under Locations/ Taxes

Zones

Click NEW ZONE button

Then the drop down will be populated with that zone

Does this help?

You need to add a new zone for your country.

In the admin

under Locations/ Taxes

Zones

Click NEW ZONE button

Then the drop down will be populated with that zone

Does this help?

That works. Thanks very much. Another query though. Even though I've done the changes, all the prices on the site are stilkl shown in Dollars. The default Country and Zone is and I've updated it all but as I say, the prices are still shown as $ Dollars. Any suggestions?

Regards - Ronnie

That works. Thanks very much. Another query though. Even though I've done the changes, all the prices on the site are stilkl shown in Dollars. The default Country and Zone is and I've updated it all but as I say, the prices are still shown as $ Dollars. Any suggestions?

Regards - Ronnie

in Admin under Localization

Currencies

Choose your language

choose edit

at bottom of edit screen choose set as default

OR

you can remove the all other currencies making your currency the only choice.

in Admin under Localization

Currencies

Choose your language

choose edit

at bottom of edit screen choose set as default

OR

you can remove the all other currencies making your currency the only choice.