• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Packing slip and shipping label forms

Justin

I agree they are quite expensive, im not sure why she said pre printed as these are just plain pieces of paper with the label integrated.

I suppose if we get enough people interested we could always go for the 5000 option coz that only works out at 6p per sheet!

We will wait and see, failing that go with what jason said above or one of the companys listed in my first reply to this thread!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Steve -- that's the one. Where did you find this image? Are you using this packing slip form with OSC? Any additional info you can provide would be great. :D

I'm not Steve, but that label is here http://www.softwareforms.com/

I'm presently interesting in finding something to use as well for a combo form/label output from OSC.

• 2 weeks later...

A cost effective solution is the "Documents Enclosed" wallet... Print the list out with the Shipping address in the normal position for an a4 window envelope.

Fold in Half, lengthways, then fold twice so that the shipping address is on a blank area, and fit inside the doc. enclosed bit..

been doing it for ages, none lost so far!

Simeon Jones

Psisoft Consultancy Services Ltd

• 2 weeks later...

for people who print their own bar codes for UPS...what do they entail? What info does the barcode hold...your acct info, the address, etc?

Unless the barcode chages for all orders, it seems like it'd be pretty easy to create an html page that lays the OSC info out perfectly to print in the correct places.

I need to read the rules more often...

This sounds very interesting and i would want to purchase volumes of these label sheets, my only question being is how would we have oscommerce be able to print out the Fedex label for Ground/Express at the click of a button, is that possible so it formats the HTML to pull the label into that section and print out the invoice? Please let me know your thoughts on how that would get accomplished.

This sounds very interesting and i would want to purchase volumes of these label sheets, my only question being is how would we have oscommerce be able to print out the Fedex label for Ground/Express at the click of a button, is that possible so it formats the HTML to pull the label into that section and print out the invoice? Please let me know your thoughts on how that would get accomplished.

I can format it, but if the label chages (the barcode part) everytime, that makes things a little harder. Basically just have 3 links in the admin tool: USPS slip, UPS slip, FEDex slip.

and format the dynamically generated name, address, order info to print properly on the label...thats pretty easy

I need to read the rules more often...

That would work great, a USPS Label and Fedex Label.

My question being, i currently use the Fedex Quickship software, and from what i understand on express shipments it links in to fedex servers and immediately tells it the shipment is going. Can we bypass completely and just Generate our own barcode?

Manuel

• 1 month later...

I'm also interested in getting some of these customized forms, it will save a hell of alot of time and is a lot more professional and neater for sending our parcels.

I have found some Aussie sites where they can do this, I havent contacted them on prices but I assume it will be expensive

http://www.kalamazoo.com.au/default.asp

http://www.pmg.com.au/products.html

http://www.moore.com.au/print_solutions/_p...iness-forms.asp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have read this whole thread and it seems that people are looking for two types of label. One that can print on a laser printer and the other that can print with the perforated edges. We do all our shipping though usps and there is a company that has the labels made just for people who have the laser printer and using usps. 10 cents each for 500 here is the link

http://www.labeluniverse.com/store/index.c...ng_Labels∏=

But my question is what is the solution to automate this process I am tired of processing these one at a time. :lol:

Biscochitos almost as good as grandma

• 8 months later...

Waza04, I'd definitely like to know what you were able to come up with. Being able to do this with a single click from the OSC admin would be an incredible time saver!!! For a lot of us doing our order fullfillment after 9pm and before 6am in the morning... it could be a life saver!!! :lol:

Thanks!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Having rad this thread there doesn't appear to be any mention of reformatting the actual output of the invoice or packing slip fields to align to the printed labels?

Is there anyone working on this? The current invoice and packing slip simply prints ina new browser, which isn't very good

Andrew

• 9 months later...

I'm looking to use these integrated labels as well - but I'd like the invoices to print the label portion on the bottom of the paper, as opposed to the top - which rules out using the standard html invoice, as you cannot really print with any accuracy at the bottom of the page. Therefore a PDF invoice would work - however I also want to print a barcode of the order number, which I can't seem to figure out how to do using a PDF printout.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mike

• 1 month later...

I know this is an old thread, but thought I should update it.

For those of you in the UK, there is a website dedicated to selling these integrated labels now and at a very good cost, with minimum order just ?12.99. Plus they do a trial pack which is very handy.

Anyone in the UK still looking for integrated labels, look no further

http://www.integratedlabels.co.uk

It gets even better.

I was just talking to the company involved, and they are keen to help OSC users out. So they have kindly provided a special offer for all user os OSC.

10% discount to any OSC user at http://www.integratedlabels.co.uk

The code to use is 10-OS

Add the code at checkout, and you will get 10% off.

Offer is only available during June/July.

P.S NO im not affiliated with this company in any way, I just contacted them about OSC users using their integrated labels :)