• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Buy and amount instead of More info

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if there is any contributions out there, which would be able to change the ?More info?-button (as illustrated in the picture below) with a form for amount of order and then a ?buy? button.

We?re selling printer toners, so we really don?t need any more info for the customer than the model number.

Thanks in advance,

Niklas

Link: http://www.dpservice.dk/dpservice.jpg

the standard osCommerce has a buy now button there already ... get a recent download :-). As for the quantity, search the contribs for quantity in product listing, there are contributions for it!

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

Whenever I enable the "Buy Now"-feature in the product listing administration it only adds the "Buy Now" colum, but instead of having a "buy now" button it has a "more info" button. Any suggestions?

yes, I already had my suggestion posted. Please reread, then do what I said. You are obviously NOT on a default product listing file ...

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

yes, I already had my suggestion posted. Please reread, then do what I said. You are obviously NOT on a default product listing file ...

Dear Monika,

Thank you for your fast response, unfortunately this is my late answer. I haven?t been able to go into these forums because of mysql errors on the site.

Now could you please be a little more specific regarding the product listing file ? I have added attributes to the catalog/product_info.php and catalog/includes/languages/english/product_info.php but they don?t seem to be functioning what so ever.

I have now added the Att_Qty_Product_Info contribution but this is giving me a hard time as well.

I truly appreciate your support.