• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_VARIABLE, expecting T_FUNCTION

datasmog

The contribution functions fine in the shop but I get this error in admin/orders.php and I can't see why.

Not helped by my limited knowledge of php and the fact I don't know what T_FUNCTION is supposed to look like anyway. I'm aware this error could be being pulled in from another page but can anyone give me a clue as to which one and what to look for please?

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_VARIABLE, expecting T_FUNCTION in /home/xxxxx/public_html/shop/admin/includes/classes/order.php on line 27

This is the code on that page

<?php

/*

$Id: order.php,v 1.7 2003/06/20 16:23:08 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

class order {

var $info, $totals, $products, $customer, $delivery;

function order($order_id) {

$this->info = array();

$this->totals = array();

$this->products = array();

$this->customer = array();

$this->delivery = array();

$this->query($order_id);

}

// BMC CC Mod Changes Start

$order_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, cc_cvv, cc_start, cc_issue, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . tep_db_input($order_id) . "'");

// BMC CC Mod Changes End

Forgot to mention this is the cc_cvv+encryption v1.7 contribution.

I thought this would be posted in the contribution thread but it didn't happen. sorry

The contribution functions fine in the shop but I get this error in admin/orders.php and I can't see why.

Not helped by my limited knowledge of php and the fact I don't know what T_FUNCTION is supposed to look like anyway. I'm aware this error could be being pulled in from another page but can anyone give me a clue as to which one and what to look for please?

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_VARIABLE, expecting T_FUNCTION in /home/xxxxx/public_html/shop/admin/includes/classes/order.php on line 27

This is the code on that page

Forgot to mention this is the cc_cvv+encryption v1.7 contribution.

I thought this would be posted in the contribution thread but it didn't happen. sorry

Sorry to reply to my own posts but I've fixed this problem with a missing

function query($order_id) {

Now my orders page works but the order itseld is completely devoid of any customer information. No name, address cc details nothing except the product ordered.

More fun and games <sigh>