• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Barclays CPI ePDQ

egattocs

Hi All

I have recently installed the contribution for Barclays ePDQ. I'm having some trouble however when it comes to leaving the shop and going through to the Barclays system. I get: 'Error Not a Valid Allowed Url'.

This is because the address that it is set up to allow is:

catalog/checkout_confirmation.php

The instructions to set it up state:

"This means you can only use one domain in this address and no dynamic querystring (e.g. you cannot have dynamic data in the url such as mypage.php?param=4523"

However when leaving the shop and going through to Barclays, the address in the address bar shows a querystring (which is the session id).

e.g. "checkout_confirmation.php?osCsid=e469f7c5034201...."

Is there anyway to set up Barclays to accept this, or to somehow take it out when the data is passed over to Barclays?

I hope somebody is able to help.

Many thanks in advance

Scott

have you lookd at the sid killer in the contributions? Search for sid killer

Hi

I've begun to install sid killer, but I've been reading about it and my understanding is that it will still create a sid if:

If a user is logged in.

If something has been put in the cart

If the currency is changed.

As I'm encountering this issue when the customer goes through to payment and they will have to have logged in, will this not mean that there will still be a sid? Or am I just getting my wires crossed?

Hope somebody can help.

Many thanks in advance

Scott

Hi again

Sorry to bump this, but I've been fiddling with this all day. I can't seem to get the sid killer to work, I use Ultimate SEO Contrib, and d/led the sid killer which can intergrate with Ultimate SEO. However, I seem to have a different version of ultimate SEO to the intergration instructions!

I'm curious to find out if anybody has the CPI ePDQ contrib working without using the sid killer contrib? I appreciate any help you can offer me.

Many thanks in advance

Scott