• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Module For Manual Processing?

hominid4

Hi, I searched but didn't find what I was needing. Is there a module, or setting, I could use so that the customer goes through the whole order process and instead of processing the credit card it sends an email to us saying an order was placed and we then log into the admin and proceed to process the order manually. We only have 3 products and don't do a huge volume of sales so we're not in a position to pay the processing gateway fee.

Thanks!

Is there not a section in your admin/modules that reads Credit Cards?

This will do just what you want. I'm pretty sure this is a standard included section

It will mail you that you have an order, and will also let you also break up the card number.

Is this not here on your install?

Thanks Autographs. Yes that's in there but I was under the impression that just allowed to take credit card orders via a gateway. So if I only want to take credit card orders with no gateway company I just install that, put the "Set Order Status" to pending, or such, and when an order is placed it doesn't process the credit card, it just sends out the order confirmations?

Thanks again.