• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Where is a good place to put a link to the AllProd page?

I read some places that many are making either hidden links or redirects for spiders to go to it, but I just want an inconspicous link to it that is safe, and won't be questioned by Google, etc. Any thoughts...?

I'd do it with a fairly large transparent image (not 1x1pix) in for instance the header.php. And I'd use a static html because all products cause severe server loads every time they're called.

Selfdestruction might be the answer... :D

"Politics is the art of preventing people from taking part in affairs which properly concern them"

What about layering it behind another image, so it can't be clicked? Yet be a normal imaged link? And if it is visible, what would be the smallest size that would be safe? Isn't there also a way to make the link over NOT create the link hand symbol? Or is that on the whole page?

I think that has to be done with a 'broken' table cell.

Can't recall how to do it exactly, try searching the web.

"Politics is the art of preventing people from taking part in affairs which properly concern them"