• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Related products

wulff

Hi,

I've currently have this contribution installed: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...elated+products

The problem is I need some more functions.

When a customer is viewing a product, and sees the related products, I would like it to be possible to buy the related products at that page. Also with a tiny description.

Anyone know if there is a cont. like this out there?

/wulff

Hi Sonia,

Dont think its quite what im looking for. In the description it says you have 1 master products, and then you can create slaves with a single add to cart button.

What I need is that I choose some of my existing products to be displayed, and for every product there is a add to cart button.

Take another look.... the way it works is that individual slaves can be selected from the slave list and added to the cart with a single click - this saves a back and forth to add individual slaves to the cart. It also has options to allow the number of each individual slave to be added to the cart :)

Sonia