• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

template monster templates

does anyone here use a template monster template?

it would seem you have to re-upload every file in oscommerce in order to skin your store but if your only making upgrades once a year or so i suppose it doesnt matter much.

i intend to buy one of their templates when i launch my store, i was wondering if any of you guys used a template from them. they all look pretty good!

With many of these templates you will lose functionality - buttons that should change when the language is changed dont (as an example) or many of the column boxes wont show as expected....

Be aware that templates with Flash headers will need programming for the links and to carry the osCommerce session. The templates I have see do not tackle the IE Active X issue (the object must be clicked before it will function), so this also must be dealt with.

They do however look nice and I have used them at client's request/budget - they are much cheaper than a custom template (but of course everybody else can have them).

Sonia