• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Autorize.net Confirm Order takes me back to Payment Information Page

ehong33234

Hello everyone, I am trying to setup the Authorize.net payment gateway (which I have an account for) on my OSCommerce site: www.fliton.com/catalog. I have read just about every post on possible errors and checked all of my settings in both OSCommerce and Authorize.net and everything looks to be setup properly. However, when I add a product to my cart and try to checkout (confirm order), it just takes me right back to the payment information page no matter how many times I try. It should take me to a "Transaction complete" page afterwards, shouldn't it?

I have my Auth.net set to Test mode and I am using their provided card numbers. Session cookies are set to False. The API login is correct, along with the transaction key, transaction version, etc. After calling Authorize.net, they said that I need to install an "Error Code Module," which will point out the problem. I can't find that module either.

I tried processing orders a few times in live mode too, with my real credit card and still nothing.

Any help with this problem and links to the "error code module" will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

I think I'm having the same problem.

we use a shared SSL. but everything worked fine for 6 months. I get directed back to the cc input page instead of receipt page with an error that says:

*(TESTMODE) This transaction has been approved.* - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct any information and try again or contact us for further assistance.

I've got my question posted also, so you can see if any kind sole responds there, also.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...mp;#entry968148

Edited by cinemaduro

I think I'm having the same problem.

we use a shared SSL. but everything worked fine for 6 months. I get directed back to the cc input page instead of receipt page with an error that says:

*(TESTMODE) This transaction has been approved.* - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct any information and try again or contact us for further assistance.

I've got my question posted also, so you can see if any kind sole responds there, also.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...mp;#entry968148

You might try to see if you are forcing cookie usage.

GoDaddy requires that cURL transactions go through their proxy. If your module has an option for a proxy address, update that field, otherwise you'll need to modify the module.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

This is probably going to sound silly but do you have a merchant account on top of having authorize.net? A place for authorizenet to send the "money" or transaction info to.

I know someone who had authorize but thought they handled everything and he did not have a merchant account and when he tried to make purchases it just kept sending him back to the payment info page.

As soon as he got a merchant account and gave authorize.net the info everything worked as it should.

Edited by wendyjames

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

You might try to see if you are forcing cookie usage.

I have force cookies set to "False". Someone else mentioned test mode, and as far as that's concerned, I just used that to get the error message. In my case, everything had been working just fine for about 6 months, and then one day we just started getting this error. cURL is running, as well. I remember having to get that working back when I built the site.

thanks for your responses

Edited by cinemaduro

I will see about the goDaddy and proxy, I hope that is the issue. The module doesn't have an option in the admin panel to change proxy. Do you know where in the script I can change this? Where can I get the new proxy info as well?

Yes, I have had an authorize.net account setup for about 4 years now, just not integrated to my site. So... I do have my banking information setup with them, etc.

Anything else?

can someone who has their authorize.net working properly, post their php code for the authorize page? it should be called authorizeaim.php or something like that. I want to compare it with what I have to see if some settings were accidentally changed, etc. There is no security information on this code, so some help would be appreciated.

PS. If there is a transaction key/login in the code, please do not post that portion here.

bump

I am somewhat having the same issue here very much like yours, ehong33234. After looking back through the auth.net notes and oscommerce notes, I realize mine pointed out a 3-99 authorize.net error

The 3-99 error basically says my transaction cannot complete, and the reason being my server generated fingerprints do not match the merchant finger prints in the "x_fp_hash" field. This field is in the hash/confirmFP function within the authorizenet.php payment module.

I am stuck here, and don't know if I really generated some error by mistake to extend of dealing with any fingerprints, etc.

Would appreciate if someone would shed some light or solution here for myself and ehong.

thanks,

creekfresh