• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

3 Warnings and a Fatal Error

marciak

When I try to access my Admin site I get the following:

Warning: main(includes/functions/cache.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/u4/shop/html/osc/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 120

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/functions/cache.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /home/u4/shop/html/osc/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 120

Warning: main(includes/classes/navigation_history.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/u4/shop/html/osc/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 126

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/classes/navigation_history.php' (include_path='.:') in /home/u4/shop/html/osc/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 126

I am using STS 4.3. I apologize for the cross post but I am desperate to get this solved before tomorrow.

Marcia

Hi Marcia,

I was messing around with STS 4.3 the other day, but run into some trouble too and reverted back to 4.2. I would recommend that you contact Bill Kellum

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showuser=99588

He was very helpful to me the other day trying to get STS loaded on a local machine when i had some issues.

With that said, someone might have a fix for you, but it is really beyond my coding capabilities.

Hope that helps.

Rob

Rob Bell - Inspired Graphix

Customising osCommerce in Australia, and the world!

View my profile for web and email links.

I'm sorry, but i cannot offer Free support via PM etc, and osCommerce forums prohibit me from putting any reference to paid support in my signauture.

However viewing my profile may provide links to my website or something like that which you may find useful.

Archived