• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Installing question

marciak

I am installing the STS contribution and I am doing relatively fine except it wants me to open the ?catalog/includes/application_top.php? file. I dont' have a preface of catalog anywhere in the OSC files. I have a clean install of the program that I did from my host (APlus). This is the first change I am making in the files. These are the only files I have: tmp, pub, new_files, modified_files, logs, includes, images, download, admin, _vti_cnf, .restore, .conf as well as a bunch of php pages. Where am I supposed to look?

Marcia

I am installing the STS contribution and I am doing relatively fine except it wants me to open the ?catalog/includes/application_top.php? file. I dont' have a preface of catalog anywhere in the OSC files. I have a clean install of the program that I did from my host (APlus). This is the first change I am making in the files. These are the only files I have: tmp, pub, new_files, modified_files, logs, includes, images, download, admin, _vti_cnf, .restore, .conf as well as a bunch of php pages. Where am I supposed to look?

Marcia

Your install was in the root therefore ignore the refrence to catelog and look for includes/application_top.php

My Contributions

Stylesheet With Descriptions Glassy Grey Boxtops Our Products Meta Tags On The Fly

Password Protect Admin

"No matter where you go....There you are" - Buccaroo Bonsai

Archived