• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Additional field in Bank Transfer v1.1B

killkenny

Hi everyone,

I have installed Bank Transfer v1.1B, and it's exactly what I'm looking for. The trouble is I need to add another field to the contribution (branch number), and I have no idea how to do it.

Is there anyone out there that can give me some guidance on how to adapt this contrib to my needs.

Thanks in advance!

Ok, so for anyone else that's looking into this, here's what I did to get it working...

/includes/modules/payment/transfer.php

I added this:

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Branch:', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_BRANCH', '', 'What is your branch number', '6', '1', now());");

after this (line 103):

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Bank:', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_BANK', '', 'Name of the bank', '6', '1', now());");

And change (line 115):

return array('MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_PAYTO', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_ACCOUNT', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_BANK', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_STATUS', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_ZONE', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_ORDER_STATUS_ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_SORT_ORDER');

to this:

return array('MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_PAYTO', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_ACCOUNT', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_BANK', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_BRANCH', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_STATUS', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_ZONE', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_ORDER_STATUS_ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_SORT_ORDER');

/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/transfer.php

change (line 14):

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_TEXT_DESCRIPTION', 'Please use the following information to make a Bank Tranfer or Direct Deposit.' . '<br><br>Payable to: '. MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_PAYTO .'<br>Account #: ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_ACCOUNT . '<br>Bank: ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_BANK . '<br><br>' . 'We will ship your order after we receive your payment.');

to:

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_TEXT_DESCRIPTION', 'Please use the following information to make a Bank Tranfer or Direct Deposit.' . '<br><br>Payable to: '. MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_PAYTO .'<br>Account #: ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_ACCOUNT . '<br>Branch #: ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_BRANCH . '<br>Bank: ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_BANK . '<br><br>' . 'We will ship your order after we receive your payment.');

and change this (line 15):

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_TEXT_EMAIL_FOOTER', "Please use the following information to make a Bank Tranfer or Direct Deposit.". "\n\nPayable to: " . MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_PAYTO . "\nAccount #: " . MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_ACCOUNT ."\nBank: " . MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_BANK . "\n\n" . 'We will ship your order after we receive your payment.');

to this:

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_TEXT_EMAIL_FOOTER', "Please use the following information to make a Bank Tranfer or Direct Deposit.". "\n\nPayable to: " . MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_PAYTO . "\nAccount #: " . MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_ACCOUNT ."\nBranch #: " . MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_BRANCH ."\nBank: " . MODULE_PAYMENT_TRANSFER_BANK . "\n\n" . 'We will ship your order after we receive your payment.');

Well I hope this helps someone else out there. If not I'll just feel like I'm the only looser out there who didn't know how to do this :D

Let me know if you use it and if it works.