• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PollBooth 1.2

guiness

This contribution is keeping me busy! :o)

I can deal with both the Poll Manager page and Poll Config page being titled the same (Poll manager) but I can't get this thing to work. Found out that the title of the poll itself (up to 64 varchar) fills up the BOX'S header instead of making it a sub title under the box "Poll".

After running through the options after the title, All I get on my page is a vote button, poll results, etc. NO BULLETS AND SELECTIONS TO VOTE ON.

Anyone have some url's with working boxes so I can stop pulling my hair out? I assume the "option 1. option2, etc." are for the bullets of what to vote on, right?

I can deal with both the Poll Manager page and Poll Config page being titled the same (Poll manager)

Will fix. :)

title of the poll itself (up to 64 varchar) fills up the BOX'S header

Someone else suggested changing this as well. Will look at doing that.

After running through the options after the title, All I get on my page is a vote button, poll results, etc. NO BULLETS AND SELECTIONS TO VOTE ON.

Have you confirmed that the options have been saved. e.g. By re-editing that poll. If they are definitley there then there is something strange going on. In the poll configuration option, how are you deciding which poll is displayed (e.g. latest, most popular, random, by id)

Trust me, I'm an Accountant.