• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Couple of things i need help on!

Savage

Hi, I got some issues that i need help on:

1. If I want to change all my prices with for instance 2 %, or just a group of products with 2 %, is it possible to do this in a quick way?

2. Is it possible to skip the product info page? I don't need it, so if it's possible, I want the popup image to come up when i click on a product in the product listing.

3. I dont use the quantity options, because i sell products in a lot of different ways, therefore, it would be great if i could mark it out of stock, and it shows in the product listing. I saw a contribution for this, but I cant get it to work on a new snapshot.

4. The category menu.. I dont want the page to change when i click on a main category, just need it to show the subcategories, is this possible?

A few questions, but I hope someone of you talented people knows how to solve these problems, because i haven't got a clue, since im a newbie. I've managed to do a lot of changes, but now I'm pretty stuck!!! Thanx in advance!

Ask someone from the teams page to help you out - project developers offer commercial support services.

Or if you dont like us :) wait for someone to get in contact with you directly if it involves commercial support services (only one person is interested, so get in contact directly) or wait until someone decides to help you for free and continues this thread.

:heart:, osCommerce

What the heck are you selling? I have never heard of products that do no need some sort of description.

For some of the things you mentioned, search in the general forum. The search function is your friend

Archived