• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Buttons, where are they!

I am using the 2.1 version of OS, and when i look at all the contributions they are for v 2.2. There must have been been contributions for the older version but where do i find them all.

I am interested to see if there are any different buttons that i could use!

Thanks for answering my stoopid question

I dont think the 2.1 contributions have gone, there just werent many.

Natural progression says that if 2.2 is released people will start working on this.

And thats what happened.

That is why you will see shed loads of contributions for 2.2 and not 2.1

CC.

hotnuts21...I'd highly recommend making your own buttons.

Not sure if the button size, etc. is the same between 2.1 and 2.2

One of the versions comes with a photoshop file will the basic blue background and basic wingding type icons.

You could also simply right click on one of the default buttons and look at the properties...then use those properties to start your own buttons from scratch.

The reason I recommend using the existing button properties is that I found it much easier...(from a playing around with the format/layout of the page point of view)...to keep the properties of the new buttons very similar to the existing ones.

I created all new buttons for our site. I wanted them to have some type of theme that's similar to what we sell. They're working quite well with the butons I've made so far.

http://www.artshopnw.com/catalog/

Of course if you don't have photoshop or illustrator or any type of graphics program...then you might be stuck.

I seem to recall seeing an old posting...maybe it's in contributions...where someone posted a set of alternate buttons.

Ryan

Archived