• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can click on Customers in Admin.

Grimmyfrombar

Can anybody help me? I have installed the "how did you hear about us" Con. Its worked fine till I installed the Ultimate SEO con. Now I get this when I click on customers in the ADMIN section.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_sources_name() in /home/leather/public_html/catalog/admin/customers.php on line 750

But line 750 is needed for the other mod and hasnt cause problems before.

I uninstalled the Ultimate SEO con but I am still having that problem. Does anyone know what this means?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Edited by Grimmyfrombar

had nothing to do with Ultimate SEO...it is one of the MUST install features on any site. As far as I can see from your error ...there is a undefined function called tep_get_sources_name() in your admin/customers.php file that you should work on fixing

Can anybody help me? I have installed the "how did you hear about us" Con. Its worked fine till I installed the Ultimate SEO con. Now I get this when I click on customers in the ADMIN section.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_sources_name() in /home/leather/public_html/catalog/admin/customers.php on line 750

But line 750 is needed for the other mod and hasnt cause problems before.

I uninstalled the Ultimate SEO con but I am still having that problem. Does anyone know what this means?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Simple Add-ons Please add simple plain tips here for others.