• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

latest OSC2.2 snapshot

Hey guys,

Just curious if the latest snapshot of OSC has big images (i.e. small,medium, large) and the gift certificates system on it.

The second question is the wishlist. I feel this is the ONLY thing missing from OS commerce. If anyone knows of it, let me know!

Ciao James

Hey guys,

Just curious if the latest snapshot of OSC has big images (i.e. small,medium, large) and the gift certificates system on it.

Read the latest weekly summary report :) .

Trust me, I'm an Accountant.

I just wanted to say that Ian joining the Dev team is excellent news, its even better news that the Credit Class mod will be added to the cvs.

There are a lot of excellent mods out there, hopefully this will be the first of many that make it to the cvs (and eventually the full release). I'm sure I'm not the only person that has problems maintaining cvs updates alongside numerous mods. Having more included in the cvs will save us all a lot of work.

Jon.

PS, I'm not sure I like these new forums - for some reason they seem to be encouraging me to make more posts. In fact, there seems to be a lot more posts in general. This is not a complaint....big thanks to Harold (and everyone else) for implementing the vastly improved forums.

Harald - not Harold ;-)

The Germans and Spanish say Harald, the English say Harold.

In Australia I went by Harold, the Harald equivalent :)

In Germany, because Harald is a common name here, I am going by Harald.

In Ireland its Huruld

In Scotland its Hirald

In Wales its Howrald

:D

Hey guys,

Read the latest weekly summary report :) .

And that is where? :D

Thanks J

Archived