• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Offer Price v1.2

Ajeh

Offer Price v1.2 is designed to allow your customers to make an Offer Price on specific products.

It can be done via a TEXT or IMAGE link and sends an email to both the store as well as to the customer.

This does not effect inventory in anyway. It mearly gives the customer a chance to Offer a Price on products you choose to allow them to do so.

Right now, I am not sure what all changes I need to add into this Add-On to work with various other Add-Ons that I am working on.

It is basically stand alone, but there is a quick fix conflict with Free Call for Price v3.8. Just need to add a simple IF statement to fix it.

Read the README.TXT file carefully.

Until I am sure this is functioning 100% and I have some feed back on it, suggestions, comments, and ... yes, even those negative things :shock: ... I have it on my site at:

http://www.thewebmakerscorner.com

Please let me know if there are features that I may not have included. I have some cosmetic changes I want to do with this as well as create a more compelete language file for all the peices and parts.

But it seems to work pretty well. Do let me know :wink:

I was looking for smth like this for quite a while!

The problem is that I cannot locate the contribution on your website! :( :?: Could you please be so kind and send me the direct link?

Many thanks!

Christine

Offer Price v1.2 is designed to allow your customers to make an Offer Price on specific products.

It can be done via a TEXT or IMAGE link and sends an email to both the store as well as to the customer.

This does not effect inventory in anyway. It mearly gives the customer a chance to Offer a Price on products you choose to allow them to do so.

Right now, I am not sure what all changes I need to add into this Add-On to work with various other Add-Ons that I am working on.

It is basically stand alone, but there is a quick fix conflict with Free Call for Price v3.8. Just need to add a simple IF statement to fix it.

Read the README.TXT file carefully.

Until I am sure this is functioning 100% and I have some feed back on it, suggestions, comments, and ... yes, even those negative things  :shock:  ... I have it on my site at:

http://www.thewebmakerscorner.com

Please let me know if there are features that I may not have included. I have some cosmetic changes I want to do with this as well as create a more compelete language file for all the peices and parts.

But it seems to work pretty well. Do let me know  :wink:

Welll ... seems I priced the silly thing at $1000 instead of FREE. :roll:

Anyway, It gave me time to update it and add a few new bells and whistles to it.

It now also confirms an offer is greater than 0 and the offer can be $125.00 or 125.00 and it will process that $ correctly.

Error messages for missing email and amount.

I think it's a pretty neat program.

On my site is a Category called DOWNLOAD IT ... you might peek in there ... giving you the exact link to it means you do not look around my site or even attemp the search features etc. :D

Just be sure to get the Add-On and not the Test Products :wink: