• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Link Point errors

GFULTZ

I saw that someone else had these errors but no solution was posted except that it was necessary to add folders somewhere.

Warning: fopen("TEMPFILE_200299135221_23266", "w") - Permission denied in /home/showngom/public_html/catalog/includes/linkpoint/lpphp.php3 on line 131

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/showngom/public_html/catalog/includes/linkpoint/lpphp.php3:131) in /home/showngom/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 23

Well I think you declared which folder it is in your link point stuff... How do you have your temp folder set up. That is what the problem is.

Sorry I didn't get back sooner to you. I just saw you had replied.

Personally I was going to rewrite the linkpt contribution after Harald gets through with the new checkout process(hint hint). There is a lot to be desired that isn't there in this linkpt I believe though it is a good starting point.

I couldn't do the 2.1 linkpt I did as a contrib because of the radical changes I had made to the checkout of that release.

(my knowledge is so small you would think that an ant was a genius in comparison)

Jason

I currently using another linkpoint contribution which I found on the contribution section(did you write that?), but as you mentioned there are many functions I desires are not there.

When do you think you will be able to finish it?

when herald is going to finish that checkout? I been hearing this for 2/3 weeks

well I understand what mammoth task he took on in changing all he is changing. especially with all the other responsiblities he has working. I expect he will be done in a week or so and it will take about a week of knocking hard before it is solid.

I think so far he has been a pretty good judge of when things are solid enough and I for one am willing to give him the time he needs and to help in any way I can if he requests it.

(my knowledge is so small you would think that an ant was a genius in comparison)

Thanks for your info. I think I will make my next version with new stuff,

one qustion about linkpoint contribution, I'm using 3/21 contribution and it doesn't show me "Payment Method" on customer screen , is it always like this or my code has some issues?

I don't know. I wrote my own and provide many types of payment methods. If your asking about which type of cc then it probably doen't show it because it is just window dressing and another area where the customer can make a mistake.

Jason

I really need to fix this problem, this mod sends info to linkpoint but when I look into order table it doesn't store info about card type or expiration date.

Now I'm trying linkpoint contribution 1.2 and its giving me this error:

There has been an error processing you credit card, please try again.: CC-4034: No ChargeTotal provided.

is it because I'm have old snapshot or bug on this contribution ..

any help would be appriciated.

Thanks

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone have any ideas on the error

There has been an error processing you credit card, please try again.: CC-4034: No ChargeTotal provided.

I just upgraded to the latest 2.2 snapshot and get this error.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Kevin

I fixed the problem. I had downloaded the latest catalog snapshot, but not the latest admin snapshot. Once I installed the admin snapshot and went to the modules section, I noticed that there is a new Order Total module that I had to enable.

Works like a charm now.

Hope this helps someone else who may have the same problem.

Kevin