• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

FAQ's section

nick

One thing I have found useful is adding a read-only FAQ's forum. Here admins / moderators can add commonly asked questions with solutions.

One immediate one I can think of is setting up an annoucement with something like "Have you read the Install & Mod guide on http://www.oscdox.com?"

But it is a good point as if you are already an avid osC user and have forgotten (or didn't look hard enough), perhaps from a UI PoV a FAQ sextion (<-- orig. typo but now I think I'll start using it.. me likes!) on this phpBB with all threads locked with only the admins/moderators having the ability to update the FAQ.

Just my 2? (<-- ALT+0162 -- for you win32 users!)

Please don't mix the forum FAQ with the osCommerce FAQ.

The forum FAQ is intended to help people when posting to the forums. The osCommerce FAQ is for people that are using/evaluating osCommerce.

You can't have everything. That's why trains have difficulty crossing oceans, and hippos did not adapt to fly. -- from the OpenBSD mailinglist.

• 5 years later...
Please don't mix the forum FAQ with the osCommerce FAQ.

The forum FAQ is intended to help people when posting to the forums. The osCommerce FAQ is for people that are using/evaluating osCommerce.

I am completly new to this forum and was looking for the FAQ section when I read this post. Please tell me how to locate each of the FAQ section. The forum FAQ and the osCommerce FAQ.

Thnaks

Archived