• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Looking for Great Installation & Modification Guide?

requiem_shark

I'd suggest making a "sticky" post in this forum that basically states: have you read the install guide, looked through the FAQ, glanced at the OSCDox guide and SEARCHED through the forum before posting a question.

it kind of bugs me seeing same question asked three times in the same # of days :wink:

It's funny how the harder I work the luckier I get.

• 1 year later...

it kind of bugs me to ask the same question three times in three days. It bugs me even more when people answer with quotes from the documentation that a 3 year old could figure out.... Why is the assumption that when people can't find an answer it's because they have not looked? Have you searched this forum? Topic headings like "help" and "osCommerce trouble" make it so you have to read EVERY POST for fear of missing the solution.

I'm getting frustrated because my emails are not working and everybody says "set your transport to sendmail and your line feeds to lf"... no fooling REALLY? is THAT all it takes? Then why isn't it working? has anybody had a problem that would actually post how they FIXED it instead of just saying "thanks"?

I suggest that people when solving a problem actually post what they did to fix it instead of keeping it a secret.

Now, folks... I'm having trouble with email. it's not working AT ALL. Somebody on here MUST Have email working, can we please compare ALL settings (including server side) so I can get this resolved?

Mike :angry:

Archived