• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

authorize net and Drop down Credit card type

I am using authorize net with aim. In my checkout payment it only list Credit Card Owner:

Credit Card Number:

Credit Card Expiry Date:

I know you don't need the credit card type. MC visa, AX but I think it looks more professional and I have recieved a few calls on it from confused customers. I don't like changing my authorizenet.php, or checkout_payment ( i have a lot of contribs pwa,paypal ipn ...) now that it is working can anyone point me in the right direction. I don't have cvv on. I just want it to display on the checkout_payment screen.

I'm not a great php coder so any and all help would be appreciated.

You would have to compare the authorize.net aim file with one of the other credit card modules that does have the drop down and then copy and paste some PHP code.

To tell you the truth its not really necessary. If you want to list the credit cards you accept, take a look at this contribution:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri.../search,cc_show

Thanks, I have the credit cards displayed in an info box, but would also like the dropdown during checkout.

I'll start looking in the other cc modules. Thanks. If anyone can show me where that code is I'd appreciate it .

I've lookded in cc.php and ipayment and don't see it.

Thanks again. I Love this forum. I'm amazed I've done so much with oscommerce.

Thanks, I have the credit cards displayed in an info box, but would also like the dropdown during checkout.

I'll start looking in the other cc modules. Thanks. If anyone can show me where that code is I'd appreciate it .

I've lookded in cc.php and ipayment and don't see it.

Thanks again. I Love this forum. I'm amazed I've done so much with oscommerce.

Some code from Boxtel: cc-dropdown