• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ODN

Micke

Hi All!

I really like the idea, but I can't use it.

I have this contribution that allows more administrators with different administators rights.

After filling out the path you come to a login panel that you can't fill out...

That's kind of sad. Would it be possible to change the program to make it possible?

//Micke

Hi Micke,

I am the author of this tool. Once you add the path to the ODN desktop applications administration area, your next promt for username and password will come from your osCommerce server and is completely editable.

As long as the contribution your using provides you access to the location of ODN.php, ODN should function fine.

I was wrong, the Admin Access contribution login panel can be filled out but it takes a bit of practice.

The panel, with it's centered form, is bigger than the ODN "no-resize" window and the ODN is refreshed before you can fill out both fields and press submit...

The trick is to type the username and password in a "notepad" window and do a cut-and-paste move.

//Micke

Micke,

The application was written to be small so that users can work with other applications while monitoring their stores so it cant be resized but can be moved. Try moving into the lower right hand corner.

Try saving your username and password when prompted to enter it. That should save you from having to fill it out everytime you run the application.

Regards,

Kyle M Brown

• 3 weeks later...