• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need urgent help with folders/categories

shana-chan

Is there any way to make categories that contain nothing In Stock be hidden from the customer?

Example: Say that I have a webshop that sells clothes, but I don't have any children's size clothes yet; I do have products in the categories, but nothing is in stock, so I want to hide the category/folder from the customers without deleting it.

Is there any way to do that..? I don't want to lose anything I have in stock, but I do want my site to look a little more professional.

Once your product is set at 0 it will not show in your catalog until you add product of 1 or more.

Is there any way to make categories that contain nothing In Stock be hidden from the customer?

Example: Say that I have a webshop that sells clothes, but I don't have any children's size clothes yet; I do have products in the categories, but nothing is in stock, so I want to hide the category/folder from the customers without deleting it.

Is there any way to do that..? I don't want to lose anything I have in stock, but I do want my site to look a little more professional.

Archived