• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] *TinyMCE WYSIWYG HTML EDITOR

The only issue I'm having is with the Comments box in shop/admin/orders.php. It will not render the html tags, therefore posting that un-rendered content there (also in the Order History box in shop/account_history_info.php, and in the email that is sent out to the costumer)

Anyone know a fix to this?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Awesome contributions, thanks. I do have one question concerning images with the tool bar. Currently to add an image you click the add image button and a window comes up, and ask to enter complete path of image. Since I am using it on OSC and all images are in catalog/images, is there a way to default it so when entering the image, I just need to enter the image.jpg name? Not sure if there is a short cut or preference setup for this function?

Thanks JR

• 2 weeks later...

I normally have paid help for my site, but he not available for a week.

I am in charge of placing the text for the "About us", "Privacy", etc. files. In the past I had been accessing the files in the Admin area in tools/file manager. The few things I edited worked fine, but I thought perhaps adding the TinyMCE script would help me out.

It has been installed, but now nothing shows up in the text area of the editor. Either the script was not installed correctly, or I should be looking in a different set of files? I hate to just start typing away and destroy my files.

Is there someone out there that can point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Mark

• 3 months later...

Is there any way to put php code using tiny mce.

I've made an news module.

So i want to put some links to products, but i dont want to lose the session.

So i need to put php code on the text.

Any help?

• 2 months later...

Has anybody tried to use the TinyMCE:Compressor/PHP supplied by Moxiecode? I have tried changing the required code but my text area still up as a regular text area?

Here are the instructions:

Here is a step by step list on how to install the GZip compressor.

1. Ensure that your server does not have zlib compression enabled in the file php.ini
  2. Copy the tiny_mce_gzip.js and tiny_mce_gzip.php to the tiny_mce directory. The same directory that contains the tiny_mce.js file.
  3. Remove the current script tag. <script type="text/javascript" src="tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js"></script>
  4. Add the new new GZip script <script type="text/javascript" src="tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/tiny_mce_gzip.js"></script>.
  5. Add the new GZip initialization call that will tell the compressor what to include in the output. This should be the sum of all and themes, plugins contained on page. 

Example of initialization

The example below will pack both themes and all plugins into one file/steam. Remove the things you don't need or add your custom plugins to the settings below. Remember that the tinyMCE_GZ.init call must be placed in its own script tag.

<script type="text/javascript" src="tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/tiny_mce_gzip.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
tinyMCE_GZ.init({
plugins : 'style,layer,table,save,advhr,advimage,advlink,emotions,iespell,insertdatetim
e,preview,media,'+ 
	'searchreplace,print,contextmenu,paste,directionality,fullscreen,noneditable,
visualchars,nonbreaking,xhtmlxtras',
themes : 'simple,advanced',
languages : 'en',
disk_cache : true,
debug : false
});
</script>
<!-- Needs to be seperate script tags! -->
<script type="text/javascript">
tinyMCE.init({
.. your normal init ..
});
</script>

Powered By osC 2.2RC2a STS 4.5.8 - HTC 2.6.3 - FP 1.5.9 - BCH 1.0.0

• 3 weeks later...

The instructions for the tinymce "plugin" says to change the definition of tep_draw_textarea (- In admin/includes/functions/html_output.php) to be:

function tep_draw_textarea_field($name, $wrap, $width, $height, $class, $text = '', $parameters = '', $reinsert_value = true) {

the new parameter (class) should be at the end:

function tep_draw_textarea_field($name, $wrap, $width, $height, $text = '', $parameters = '', $reinsert_value = true, $class='') {

and the call to tep_draw_textarea_field should instead be:

<?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('products_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', 'soft', '70', '15', (isset($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']] ) ? $products_description[$languages[$i]['id']] : tep_get_products_description($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id'])), 'mceEditor'); ?>

The reason being is that there are alot of calls to tep_draw_textarea_field using 5 or more parameters, and by adding teh new parameters in the middle, the original fifth becomes the sixth and the sixth becomes the seventh, and teh calls become really screwed up.

This change to the instructions will fix the mail.php error as well.

Edited by elnino3

• 3 weeks later...
Great great GREAT EDITOR!! I have it working PERFECTLY on one server, but on another one, it shows the coding, nt htw wysiwyg features. Any clues as to what I have to do?

Thanks in advance

Ok, so with the help of germ, I was able to fix my problem. For anyone else out there who might be having troubles with this, please check this link for help as to how to remove the underscores from the preview:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=307443

SPACE FOR RENT!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Well, i go to my infopages_manager.php in line 101, and change that <? to <?php.

and i can see that...

punpan.jpg

I find the error here in infopages_list.php in line 27 / 32.

27 <?
28 $no=1;
29 if (sizeof($data) > 0) {
30   while (list($key, $val)=each($data)) {
31   $no % 2 ? $bgcolor="#DEE4E8" : $bgcolor="#F0F1F1";
32 ?>

if this last <? i change to <?php i recived a PARSE ERROR &end

Anyone knows why? :'(

• 7 months later...

I am using the contribution, everyone works okay, however when I send out emails with HTML, I receive the emails in HTML text such as:

<table border=3D"0"><tbody><tr><td>This has html in it </td><td>Column 2 <b=
r /></td></tr><tr><td> Col 3<br /></td><td><font color=3D"#00ff00">&nb=
sp;Colour</font></td></tr></tbody></table>

Do I need to change email headers or something perhaps? Where & how can I do this?

• 2 months later...

it doesn't do anything when I installed it in the categories.php file :s

I added the script in the <head> section and uyploaded the tinymce folder but nothing shows up when I open the New Product section in the admin ...

What else must i do?

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript" src="includes/general.js"></script>

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_ADMIN; ?>tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js"></script>

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">

tinyMCE.init({

mode : "textareas",

theme : "advanced",

plugins : "table,save,autosave,autosave,cleanup,advhr,advimage,advlink,emotions,iespell,insertdatetime,preview,zoom,flash,searchreplace,print,contextmenu,directionality,inlinepopups,media,nonbreaking,visualchars,devkit,paste,noneditable,layer,fullpage,fullscreen,",

theme_advanced_buttons1_add_before : "save,separator,",

theme_advanced_buttons1_add : "fontselect,fontsizeselect",

theme_advanced_buttons2_add : "separator,insertdate,inserttime,preview,zoom,separator,forecolor,backcolor",

theme_advanced_buttons2_add_before: "cut,copy,paste,separator,search,replace,separator",

theme_advanced_buttons3_add_before : "tablecontrols,separator",

theme_advanced_buttons3_add : "emotions,iespell,flash,advhr,separator,print,ltr,rtl",

theme_advanced_buttons4_add_before : "visualchars,nonbreaking,devkit,separator,layer,fullpage,fullscreen",

table_styles : "Header 1=header1;Header 2=header2;Header 3=header3",

table_cell_styles : "Header 1=header1;Header 2=header2;Header 3=header3;Table Cell=tableCel1",

table_row_styles : "Header 1=header1;Header 2=header2;Header 3=header3;Table Row=tableRow1",

table_cell_limit : 100,

table_row_limit : 5,

table_col_limit : 5,

theme_advanced_toolbar_location : "top",

theme_advanced_toolbar_align : "left",

theme_advanced_path_location : "bottom",

plugin_insertdate_dateFormat : "%Y-%m-%d",

plugin_insertdate_timeFormat : "%H:%M:%S",

extended_valid_elements : "a[name|href|target|title|onclick],img[class|src|border=0|alt|title|hspace|vspace|width|height|align|onmouseover|onmouseout|name],hr[class|width|size|noshade],font[face|size|color|style],span[class|align|style]",

external_link_list_url : "example_data/example_link_list.js",

external_image_list_url : "example_data/example_image_list.js",

flash_external_list_url : "example_data/example_flash_list.js"

});

</script>

</head>