• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Documents

Terra

Glad to hear it works for you danitrin.

I still have one issue I am trying to resolve. I have spent hours and can't figure it out LOL

You know how the proper product now shows up with it's associated document right?

Well now my associated documents choice list is not defaulting to the document that is currently associated to the product. It always opens with the same document .. sorta like in alphabetical order or something.

Is yours doing this to?

I am now trying to get the document that is associated to the product to show up instantly on the list .. but it's driving me nuts LOL

please get back to me on this one. If your is working properly I would like to see your code to compare to mine. Thanx.

When associating a new product with a document, the associated list appears in alpha order, but if I go back to edit a product already associated with a document, it does show the correct docment....

Danitrin ... could you please send / message me your code. I will work off of your copy. Somethings serverly screwed in mine LOL.

Thanks.

Oh and P.S. Did you do the database modification? ... or are you using the original SQL.

Edited by insomniac2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I just love this contribution. I'm using it on a shop that doesn not sell, per say, only does requests for quotes on chemicals and wants the tech data sheets and MSDS's available for each product. No problem, but after install I notice that the links are not appearing on the pdocut info page. I only have one item up and am using these other mods: Request for Quote v1.3, STS4 Power Pack dtd 10 May 07, and Remove Price and Buy It Now Buttons dtd 18 Dec 06 (although I have only done the steps for removing the price and added different graphic instead of buy-it-now button)

Was wondering if you may know what might be preventing the document link to show up on the product_info page.

Thanks so much for the help and a great contribution!

Pat

• 2 months later...

Hello,

Great Contribution!

I am having a problem uploading a pdf file size of 2.2meg. I have tried changing the following lines to 5 meg but without sucess.

admin/documents.php;

around line 32 - $documents_file_size = ($HTTP_POST_FILES['documents_file']['size']/5000);

and around line 50 - $documents_file_size = ($HTTP_POST_FILES['documents_file']['size']/5000);

Have I missed anything?

Thanks

• 4 months later...

I have just installed the module. but I am unable to view pdf documents under the description in product_info.tpl.php

I am running 6.1a cre loaded. could this be the issue??? I have double checked that I have installed all the files and made the correct amendments to existing files. I am also able to upload files via the admin and store in db.

Can someone shed any light on the subject, thanks.

http://www.365pharmacy.co.uk/product_info....p;products_id=4

Regards

James

http://www.365pharmacy.co.uk

[email protected]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys,

Perfect contrib,

But i was wondering, how can we modify it to be in the product upload page as a product filed, just like we uploading an image,

because I have 6000 products, and to scroll all the way down every time i want to upload a file is crazy.

Plus I believe it will be very nice add on and it will make this contrib. complete!

• 3 months later...

I really need help!

Anybody can help me?

I am having a problem uploading a pdf file size of 2.2meg. I have tried changing to 5 meg but without sucess.

Please i really need them!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...