• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easypopulate not working

romantix

Hi,

I've added my info to a different post about this but as it turns out the person posting that had a different problem that they were able to already solve and so I'm putting all my info here. I would be greatful for any replies! :thumbsup:

I read the instructions and followed them very carefully when installing Easy Populate version #EP_v2_76c_MS2. Here is the Error I now get after downloading and re-uploading the same EP file (without any changes done to it):

Warning: move_uploaded_file(DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT/temp/EP2006Sep22-0606.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/domain/public_html/shop/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpLTm2Yn' to 'DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT/temp/EP2006Sep22-0606.txt' in /home/domain/public_html/shop/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpLTm2Yn

User filename: EP2006Sep22-0606.txt

Size: 58135

Warning: file(DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT/temp/EP2006Sep22-0606.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/domain/public_html/shop/admin/easypopulate.php on line 667

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/domain/public_html/shop/admin/easypopulate.php on line 690

I have already changed my $tempdir and $tempdir2 to '/temp/' and I still have the same problem (I have chmod to 777).

// Please set DOCUMENT_ROOT to $DOCUMENT_ROOT in your /catalog/admin/includes/configure.php

$tempdir = "/temp/";

$tempdir2 = "/temp/";

I have OSCommerce version 2.2 MS2 and have never had a 'catalog' folder.

I have installed the Easy Populate version #EP_v2_76c_MS2 and did not install any other Contributions with it. Do I have to do that?

Here is where the DIR_FS is pointing to:

define('DIR_FS_$DOCUMENT_ROOT', '/home/domain/public_html/'); // where the pages are located on the server

This got me thinking though! I have installed OSCommerce through our Cpanel (Fantastico) and it installed version 2.2 MS2. I specified a folder (during installation) called /shop/ where all the OSCommerce files are. Some contributions I've installed run correctly and I am unable to make the rest of them work. Could that be because of the directory structure? Would it help if I rename 'shop' to 'catalog' or move the files up to the root? (which would mean getting rid of the shop folder alltogether). I have an existing website running from index.html on the root. Is the index.php then going to replace that?

Some of the other lines in this configure.php seem to suggest that OSC is aware of the current files/folders structure:

For example:

define('DIR_WS_ADMIN', '/shop/admin/'); // absolute path required

define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', '/home/domain/public_html/shop/admin/'); // absolute pate required

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/shop/'); // absolute path required

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/home/domain/public_html/shop/'); // absolute path required

I've even tried to change the line in question to:

define('DIR_FS_$DOCUMENT_ROOT', '/home/domain/public_html/shop/'); // where the pages are located on the server

to no avail! :(

Please help! Thank you,

Jan

Don't know if I'm going to be any help here or not, but a couple of things strike me.

Is define('DIR_FS_$DOCUMENT_ROOT', '/home/domain/public_html/') an actual quote from your configure file? Like I said in the other post I don't entirely understand it (and as it's working as is with mine so I'm not going to tinker) but I thought it would have to be something along the lines of define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', '$DOCUMENT_ROOT') - please, anyone who knows more than me (and I don't know much) tell me if I'm completely wrong with this!

I haven't called mine catalog either, but don't seem to have suffered any ill effects. Did you install yours from your providers site or did you upload it from your own machine? I uploaded mine, even though it came with the package, as I thought there might be certain issues with keeping control of it (such as upgrading when I want to, calling files - such as catalog - what I want to).

If you put it all in the sites root it will munge the existing index page as it needs it's own to work. It should work in a subdirectory. It might be worth biting the bullet and uploading a fresh install of osc, there's bound to be a few loose ends that could do with a tidy and this is a good excuse to do them and get it how you want with the benefit of more experience than you had when you started out.

I have tried to change that line in:

shop/admin/includes/configure.php

to the following (as suggested above):

define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', '$DOCUMENT_ROOT'); // where the pages are located on the server

and also:

define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', $DOCUMENT_ROOT); // where the pages are located on the server

(without the tickers)

and it did not help. I now seem to get a little different Error message:

Easy Populate 2.76c-MS2 - Default Language : English(1)

Warning: move_uploaded_file($DOCUMENT_ROOT/temp/EP2006Sep22-1907.txt) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/domain/public_html/shop/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/php9lc8W7' to '$DOCUMENT_ROOT/temp/EP2006Sep22-1907.txt' in /home/domain/public_html/shop/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/php9lc8W7

User filename: EP2006Sep22-1907.txt

Warning: file($DOCUMENT_ROOT/temp/EP2006Sep22-1907.txt) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/domain/public_html/shop/admin/easypopulate.php on line 667

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/domain/public_html/shop/admin/easypopulate.php on line 690

Edited by romantix

put the define like this

define('DIR_FS_$DOCUMENT_ROOT', '/home/domain/public_html'); // where the pages are located on the server

note the removed / from the end

then create a folder in the store/ called temp as this is what you have in your easypopulate.php file then set permissions on the folder temp to CHMOD 777

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

I have done that and still get almost the same Error:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT/temp/EP2006Sep23-1705.txt) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/domain/public_html/shop/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpIyPahg' to 'DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT/temp/EP2006Sep23-1705.txt' in /home/domain/public_html/shop/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpIyPahg

User filename: EP2006Sep23-1705.txt

Warning: file(DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT/temp/EP2006Sep23-1705.txt) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/domain/public_html/shop/admin/easypopulate.php on line 667

Edited by romantix

Yes - I have a directory called temp and also tmp and chmod to 777 (I even created them in most of the subfolders just in case).

The reference to 'tmp' in the Error message could have been because I have tried to list that in the following line:

// Please set DOCUMENT_ROOT to $DOCUMENT_ROOT in your /catalog/admin/includes/configure.php

$tempdir = "/temp/";

$tempdir2 = "/tmp/";

I have it listed like this now and still get the following Error:

$tempdir = "/temp/";

$tempdir2 = "/temp/";

Warning: move_uploaded_file(DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT/temp/EP2006Sep24-0707.txt) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gourmet/public_html/shop/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phphY6YXA' to 'DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT/temp/EP2006Sep24-0707.txt' in /home/gourmet/public_html/shop/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phphY6YXA

User filename: EP2006Sep24-0707.txt

Warning: file(DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT/temp/EP2006Sep24-0707.txt) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gourmet/public_html/shop/admin/easypopulate.php on line 667

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/gourmet/public_html/shop/admin/easypopulate.php on line 690

Edited by romantix

Warning: move_uploaded_file(DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT/temp/EP2006Sep24-0707.txt) [

I have no idea about this mod here, but the error above is due to the define DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT not being set correctly. This ought to be set to your store's root directory usually, like this:

define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', '/home/username/public_html/');

OR:

define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', '/home/username/public_html/catalog/');

etc..

alternatively, try:

define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']);

as the original docs are probably out of date

Edited by tangere68

Hi,

I have deleted my entire OSC store and started from scratch (with a clean install). The first Contribution I tried to install was the Easy Populate one:

Easy Populate is EASY just start here FIRST !!!! choosealogin 17 May 2006

version EP_v2_76c_MS2

I have even installed in a catalog directory as to preserve the entire hierarchy.

I am getting the same Error message: :(

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/gourmet/public_html/catalog//catalog/temp/EP2006Sep25-1212.txt) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/domain/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpaQqBno' to '/home/gourmet/public_html/catalog//catalog/temp/EP2006Sep25-1212.txt' in /home/domain/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpaQqBno

User filename: EP2006Sep25-1212.txt

Size: 79521

Warning: file(/home/gourmet/public_html/catalog//catalog/temp/EP2006Sep25-1212.txt) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/domain/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 667

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/domain/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 690

PLEASE HELP! :blush:

Jan

PS: My path is: '/home/username/public_html/catalog/'

So I have it set to show:

define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', '/home/username/public_html/catalog/');

I haven't tried the alternate suggestion above because I'm not sure how to fill that in?:

alternatively, try:

define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']);

???

Edited by romantix

Hi :)

I now changed the line in

/catalog/admin/includes/configure.php

to show:

define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', '/home/gourmet/public_html'); // where the pages are located on the server

(I removed the /catalog in the end of that path eventhough my path to the OSC store is '/home/gourmet/public_html/catalog') and now I get the following Error (it's similar to what Benjjj6 posted on Sep 1). I get the Error message below.

PS: My path to the store really is: /home/name/public_html/catalog/

I think that I followed all other instructions correctly and I just downloaded the file and uploaded the same file without making any changes! (I did not even open it up).

Please help! Thank you,

Jan Mares

PS: Here is the Error:

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpbxY7Mb

User filename: EP2006Sep25-1301.txt

Size: 79521

| MG200MMS | matrox/mg2 | Matrox G20 | Reinforcin | www.matrox | Matrox G20 | Unterst?tz | www.matrox | Matrox G20 | Reinforcin | www.matrox | 320.99 | 23.00 | | 2006-09-25 | 32 | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 2 | Size | Gr??e | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | +0.0000 | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | +100.0000 | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | Memory | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | +0.0000 | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | +50.0000 | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | +70.0000 | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | Matrox | Hardware | Graphics C | | Taxable Go | Active Updated

| MG400-32MB | matrox/mg4 | Matrox G40 | Dramatical | www.matrox | Matrox G40 | Neu! Matro | www.matrox | Matrox G40 | Dramatical | www.matrox | 534.99 | 23.00 | | 2006-09-25 | 32 | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 2 | Size | Gr??e | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | +0.0000 | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | +120.0000 | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | Memory | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | -10.0000 | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | +0.0000 | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | Matrox | Hardware | Graphics C | | Taxable Go | Active Updated

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's fastest graphics chip, the Millennium G400 Series takes explosive acceleration' at line 3

UPDATE products_description SET products_name='Matrox G400 32MB', products_description='Dramatically Different High Performance Graphics

Introducing the Millennium G400 Series - a dramatically different, high performance graphics experience. Armed with the industry's fastest graphics chip, the Millennium G400 Series takes explosive acceleration two steps further by adding unprecedented image quality, along with the most versatile display options for all your 3D, 2D and DVD applications. As the most powerful and innovative tools in your PC's arsenal, the Millennium G400 Series will not only change the way you see graphics, but will revolutionize the way you use your computer.

Key features:

• New Matrox G400 256-bit DualBus graphics chip
  • Explosive 3D, 2D and DVD performance
  • DualHead Display
  • Superior DVD and TV output
  • 3D Environment-Mapped Bump Mapping
  • Vibrant Color Quality rendering
  • UltraSharp DAC of up to 360 MHz
  • 3D Rendering Array Processor
  • Support for 16 or 32 MB of memory

', products_url='www.matrox.com/mga/products/mill_g400/home.htm' WHERE products_id = '2' AND language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

Edited by romantix

Here is what I think is interesting...

This Error (1064) only seems to come up when I use the:

Download Complete tab-delimited .txt file to edit link to download and upload the EP file.

When using some of the other ones - it does upload but I don't think it functions as it suppose to - I have manually deleted all the items and categories from the Admin-Catalog and left just one category and 1 item in it. Then, I downloaded the EP File and changed the name of that category (in the EP file by using Excel) from 'DVD Movies' to 'DVD Films'. Now - I have both categories on the web page eventhough I thought EP should have deleted the other category since it no longer is listed in the EP text delimited file.

Would anyone know how to fix this? (main problem still is getting the Error when uploading the COMPLETE TAB-DELIMTED .TXT FILE.

Thanks to everyone trying to help!

Jan

I only left 1 category and 1 product in my entire store (it is one of the default products) and here is the Error I get when downloading and then uploading the same EP file (without making any changes to it) through the Download Complete tab-delimited .txt file to edit link:

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpVN2RQ1

User filename: EP2006Sep26-1212.txt

Size: 6514

| DVD-YGEM | dvd/youve_ | You've Got | Regional C | www.youveg | e-m@il f?r | Original: | www.youveg | You've Got | Regional C | www.youveg | 37.44 | 7.00 | 2006-09-26 | 2006-09-26 | 10 | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 2 | Size | Gr??e | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | Memory | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | Warner | DVD Movies | | | Taxable Go | Active Updated

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 've Got Mail', products_description='Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Mid' at line 2

UPDATE products_description SET products_name='You've Got Mail', products_description='Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa).

Languages: English, Deutsch, Spanish.

Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish, French, Nordic, Polish.

Audio: Dolby Digital 5.1.

Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen.

Length: (approx) 115 minutes.

Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).', products_url='www.youvegotmail.com' WHERE products_id = '7' AND language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

PLEASE HELP!

Edited by romantix

I've only had a quick glance through the error you've been getting, but it's similar to one I had. The problem I was having was that a character in the text that was being uploaded was also used by mySQL, which caused the database software to throw it's toys out of the pram when it encountered that character in a context it wasn't expecting. It looks to me like it doesn't like the " ' " that precedes the s in for the right syntax to use near 's fastest graphics chip, the Millennium G400... To get round this I had to go into a text editor and do a find and replace on ' , replacing it with the coresponding special character. I think I also got this with an instance of html in the text that had a closing tag [/html].

I wonder if the easypopulate boffins are aware of this as it's a bit of a bug, though I'm not sure if there would be a way around it.

Thank you so much! The " ' " was the problem. I no longer get the messages. I am able to download and upload the EP files.

It does not update the content though! I download the file, open as a tab delimited in Excel, change the content (I make sure I have product numbers and all) and then re-upload. It gives the message (below) that everything is O.K. but does not actually add the new products, categories nor does it delete the categories that are no longer in the spreadsheet. It also does not see some of the pictures (has a number like 5 in the image path on the website instead of the image name as it is in the spreadsheet).

Would anyone know what I need to do to fix that?

Thanks a bunch to all of you! :thumbsup:

PS: When I do another download - it's doesn't download the corrected file I uploaded but the old one.

Here is the message that appears after a successful upload:

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpx9SM2d

User filename: EP2006Sep27-1907.txt

Size: 22878

| 1 | della-nonn | Torta Dell | Short past | | | | | | | | 39.94 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | -1 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 2 | chocganach | Chocolate | A rich cho | | | | | | | | 39.94 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | -3 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 3 | chocchip.j | Ricotta Ch | A baked Ne | | | | | | | | 39.94 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | -3 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 4 | black_fore | Scwartzwal | cocoa spon | | | | | | | | 39.94 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | 0 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Active Updated

| 5 | appletart. | Italian ap | a shortcru | | | | | | | | 39.94 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | -1 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 6 | bosco.jpg | Fruita de | smooth yog | | | | | | | | 39.94 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | -2 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 7 | millefogli | Millefogli | Puff pastr | | | | | | | | 39.94 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | -1 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 8 | muffin_bas | A Muffin a | Fresh Muff | | | | | | | | 37.28 | 0 | | 7/26/2006 | -3 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 9 | Torta-Tart | Torta Tart | puff pastr | | | | | | | | 39.94 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | 0 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 10 | Viannese-C | Viennese | Sponge cak | | | | | | | | 39.94 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | -1 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | Fox | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 11 | Tiramisu.j | Tiramisu | Coffee and | | | | | | | | 39.94 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | -1 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 12 | tortemain. | Chocolate | Short crus | | | | | | | | 39.94 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | -1 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 13 | Cappuccino | Torta Capp | Layers of | | | | | | | | 39.94 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | -1 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 14 | dipere.jpg | torta di p | A short pa | | | | | | | | 39.94 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | -2 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 15 | breakfastm | The Breakf | | | | | | | | | 63.9 | 0 | | 8/16/2006 | -1 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Breakfast | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 16 | coffeeANDt | Coffee and | | | | | | | | | 63.9 | 0 | | 8/16/2006 | -1 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Coffee and | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 17 | EuropeanSa | The Europe | | | | | | | | | 63.9 | 0 | | 8/16/2006 | -1 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Snack Bask | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 18 | europeansw | The Europe | | | | | | | | | 63.9 | 0 | | 8/16/2006 | -3 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Snack Bask | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 19 | teabasket. | Thea baske | Tea basket | | | | | | | | 63.9 | 0 | | 8/16/2006 | -1 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Coffee and | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 20 | Torta Dell | Short past | | | | | | | | | 34.9 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | 1 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | 13 | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 50 | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Active Updated

| 21 | Chocolate | A rich cho | | | | | | | | | 34.9 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | 1 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | 13 | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 60 | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Active Updated

| 22 | Ricotta Ch | A baked Ne | | | | | | | | | 34.9 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | -1 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | 13 | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 70 | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 23 | logo111.gi | TEST produ | This TEST | | v_products | | | | | | 63.9 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | 0 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Coffee and | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 10 | 5 | | 8/1/2006 1 | 100 | v_attribut | v_attribut | v_attribut | v_attribut | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | Coffee and | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | Updated

Edited by romantix

Hi :rolleyes:

I've got it working but now I have the following problem:

Our store is in the United States and I've got the OSCommerce set to show the subtotal and add sales tax during the check-out process. It works when I fill the product details in through the ADMIN but when I fill the price in into the EP and upload - it shows the price LESS tax (for example - enter $55 and it shows $51.64!). $55 is the SUBTOTAL and and that's what it needs to show. The only way I can fix this is to go to ADMIN-CATALOG-Categories/Products and move it from --> Products Price (Gross): 55 to Products Price (Net): [put $55 in here]. Then it works.

Is there a way to do this through the EP spreadsheet?

Thank you in advance for all your replies,

:thumbsup: Grateful Jan

PS: One more question for all you smart people out there - I have some sizes predefined in the ADMIN-CATALOG... such as small, medium, large, super large and as long as I fill these in into the fields in the EP - it takes it. But when I try to put in extra large instead of super large - it just shows super large on the website (after I upload the EP file) ... does anyone know how to change the size attributes through the spreadsheet file?

Edited by romantix