• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multiple admin users

killkenny

Hello everyone,

I know I should be searching for this, but I have tried, and it doesn't make it easy when you don't know what to search for. :)

Basically I want to setup a site where people can sell their stuff on my site. So I would provide them with a username and password, they could log into the admin section and see their products, add new ones, and obviously not be able to change or even see other admins' products.

Does anyone know if there is a contribution out there that does what I'm describing?

Thanks a ton for your help!

I would be interested in the same function. In my case it would be staff loging in to maintain the catalog section without access to the full admin configurations.

I think you are looking for this: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1174

Mine I think is a little more complex. I need admins to be able to have products in any category, but only be editable by them.