Sign in to follow this  
RadioFreq

Country Codes for Zone Shipping

I have 2 zones set up. Zone 1 is the US, Zone 2 is everything else. Is there a single symbol for eveything else that I can use in the module when I list all of the countries, or do I have to list each country seperately? If I have to list them seperately, is there a list online that I can copy them from as I do not know what all of the codes are. Thanks in advance!

Patrick

I can send you an sql file if you PM me with your e-mail address.

:)

Could you please paste them in here so the rest of the community can benefit from this?

I guess there are lots of people who need the country ISO codes

Could you please paste them in here so the rest of the community can benefit from this?

Do you mean something like the World Zones add on?

The Coopco Underwear Shop

If you live to be 100 years of age, that means you have lived for 36,525 days. Don't waste another, there aren't many left.

Well for anyone that has stumbled on this page for a list of ISO country codes for Europe then they are listed below

AL,AD,AM,AT,AZ,BY,BE,BA,BG,HR,CY,CZ,DK,EE,FO,FI,FR,GE,DE,GI,GR,GL,HU,IE,IS,IT,KZ

,KG,LV,LI,LT,LU,MK,MT,MD,MC,NL,NO,PL,PT,RO,RU,SM,RS,ME,SK,SI,ES,SE,CH,TJ,TR,TM,U

A

,UZ,VA

(note that GB is not included)

I think I got it here for the world minus US and CA:

AF,AX,AL,DZ,AS,AD,AO,AI,AQ,AG,AR,AM,AW,AU,AT,AZ,BS,BH,BD,BB,BY,BE,BZ,BJ,BM,BT,BO

,BA,BW,BV,BR,IO,BN,BG,BF,BI,KH,CM,CV,KY,CF,TD,CL,CN,CX,CC,CO,KM,CG,CD,CK,CR,CI,HR

,CU,CY,CZ,DK,DJ,DM,DO,EC,EG,SV,GQ,ER,EE,ET,FK,FO,FJ,FI,FR,GF,GB,PF,TF,GA,GM,GE,DE

,GH,GI,GR,GL,GD,GP,GU,GT,GG,GN,GW,GY,HT,HM,HN,HK,HU,IS,IN,ID,IR,IQ,IE,IM,IL,IT,JM

,JP,JE,JO,KZ,KE,KI,KP,KR,KW,KG,LA,LV,LB,LS,LR,LY,LI,LT,LU,MO,MK,MG,MW,MY,MV,ML,MT

,MH,MQ,MR,MU,YT,MX,FM,MD,MC,MN,ME,MS,MA,MZ,MM,NA,NR,NP,NL,AN,NC,NZ,NI,NE,NG,NU,NF

,MP,NO,OM,PK,PW,PS,PA,PG,PY,PE,PH,PN,PL,PT,PR,QA,RE,RO,RU,RW,BL,SH,KN,LC,MF,PM,VC

,WS,SM,ST,SA,SN,RS,SC,SL,SG,SK,SI,SB,SO,ZA,GS,ES,LK,SD,SR,SJ,SZ,SE,CH,SY,TW,TJ,TZ

,TH,TL,TG,TK,TO,TT,TN,TR,TM,TC,TV,UG,UA,AE,UM,UY,UZ,VU,VA,VE,VN,VG,VI,WF,EH,YE,ZM

,ZW

My problem is that the admin form will accept only about a third of this! I still haven't figured out how to have all of them work!