Sign in to follow this  
OS_Tim

Datarow Help with Modified Multi Product Update

I'm working with the multiproduct update data row tables. Right now I'm using the following query and data rows to display my results:

$updates_raw = "select p.vendors_id, p.products_id, p.products_quantity, p.products_price, p.products_msrp, p.products_model, pd.products_name, ps.products_stock_id, ps.products_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK . " ps where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_id = ps.products_id and p.vendors_id = '" . (int)$vendors_id . "' group by p.products_id order by $order";

<tr class="dataTableRow">
			<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo $row['products_id'] . "<input type='hidden' name='event_record[" . $id . "][products_id]' value='".$id."'>"; ?></td>
														<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo $row['products_stock_id'] . "<input type='hidden' name='event_record[" . $sid . "][products_stock_id]' value='".$sid."'>"; ?></td>																						  
			<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo $row['products_model']; ?></td>
		   <td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo '<a href="http://smallofficesolutions.info/clients/associates/supplier/supplier_s_categories_products.php?&
' . ('pID=' . $row['products_id']) . '&action=new_product' . '"><u>' . $row['products_name'] . '</u></a>'; ?></td>
			<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('event_record[' . $id . '][products_quantity]', $row['products_quantity'], 'size="6"'); ?></td>																																 
			<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo $row['products_price']; ?></td>
			<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo $row['products_msrp']; ?></td>																													 
		  </tr>

This will return in each row all products that HAVE a products_stock_id, the products which are using QTPro to keep track of stock by attributes. This is great, but I also need to know how to use the above to display all products that DO NOT have products_stock_id. I think there would be any easy way to do this but can't figure it out.

TIA