Sign in to follow this  
osfreek

how to add 10 products next-by-next like a wizard

i was creating my store and suddenly realize how could i add all my products next by next.... i have tried CCC9 but its like an attribute .....

can somebody help me to sole my problem ....

let me clear my problem

i have a store of electronic goods , it consists switchs, tubelights, wire, startes, chock, etc,etc

if one of my customer wants to buy a total tube set then he has to select all the items from diffrent manufractures.

i used to sell the offline from my shop. now whan i make it online ; i am facing this problem ..... can somebody help me to find a contribution for this ?

i am egerly waiting for the reply of you people

here is the full description of this problem

i was creating my store and suddenly realize how could i add all my products next by next.... i have tried CCC9 but its like an attribute .....

let me clear my problem

i have a store of electronic goods , it consists switchs, tubelights, wire, starters, chock, etc,etc

if one of my customer wants to buy a total tube set then he has to select all the items from diffrent Manufacturers. like in step 1 he select [shitch from Manufacturers1 (that is a product of that perticular category) ], then he press the [next] button .... and in step 2 he select [tubelight from Manufacturers1 (that is a product of that perticular category) ] ....[next ] ...... [next] ..... [next ] ..... atlast shows the shopping_cart.php ......

here switchs, tubelights, wire, starters, chock are the category ... under that the product will be

Switch

--- switch1

--- switch2

--- switch3

--- switchn

Tubelights

--- tubelights1

--- tubelights2

--- tubelights3

i used to sell the offline from my shop. now whan i make it online ; i am facing this problem ..... can somebody help me to find a contribution for this ?

check for bundle contribution

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...l/search,bundle

this will take care.

Satish Mantri

let me clear my problem

i have a store of electronic goods , it consists switchs, tubelights, wire, startes, chock, etc,etc

if one of my customer wants to buy a total tube set then he has to select all the items from diffrent manufractures.

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

thank you for your comments

but i have tried all this contributions .... it wont works

i want something to add 10 product one by one like a wizard ....

could u plz help me ....