• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Attributes -- adding a space

jpweber

Hey all, good morning/evening, wherever you're at. Hey, I have radio buttons as attributes, and they're all sorted using the sort conribution, everything's great. But they appear on the page like this:

2 feet($36.00)

4 feet($77.00)

6 feet($113.00)

8 feet($150.00)

Does anyone know how I can edit *anything*, whatever it may be (product_info), or whatever, so I can get them to display like this: (?)

2 feet ($36.00)

4 feet ($77.00)

6 feet ($113.00)

8 feet ($150.00)

Note that the second example isn't bunched up; it has a space in between the product option (2 feet) and the price ($36.00).

Thanks for anyone who takes the time to read and respond to this! Hoping I get a good response. Have a great day/night.

Jason

Simple 1-2-3 Intructions on how to get, install and configure SSL

The Google Sandbox explained

Simple to follow instructions on how to change the look of your OSC

How To Make A Horrible OSC Website

my toolbox: All things WordPress-related - All things Adobe-related - PHP Designer 2007 - Codecanyon Junkie - Crimson Editor - Winmerge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP

my installed contributions: Category Banners, File Upload feature-.77, Header Tags, Sort_Product_Attributes_1, XSellv2.3, Price Break 1.11.2, wishlist 3.5, rollover_category_images_v1.2, Short_Description_v2.1, UPSXML_v1_2_3, quickbooks qbi_v2_10, allprods v4.4, Mouseover-effect for image-buttons 1.0, Ultimate_SEO, AAP 1.41, Auto Select State Value, Fast Easy Checkout, Dynamic SiteMap v2.0, Image Magic, Links Manager 1.14, Featured Products, Customer Testimonials, Article Manager, FAQ System, and I'm sure more ...

it *might* sound a little bit simplistic, but did you try adding ? after the T of feet?

Hah! Nice suggestion! I went into my product attributes / options values, and tried entering a space. No go. Then I entered hard html code in there -- example: 8 Feet  ....

Now, instead of showing up as:

8 feet($150.00)

It shows up as:

8 feet ($150.00)

Thank you very much for your help! I appreciate it; finally making my store more professional.

Jason

Simple 1-2-3 Intructions on how to get, install and configure SSL

The Google Sandbox explained

Simple to follow instructions on how to change the look of your OSC

How To Make A Horrible OSC Website

my toolbox: All things WordPress-related - All things Adobe-related - PHP Designer 2007 - Codecanyon Junkie - Crimson Editor - Winmerge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP

my installed contributions: Category Banners, File Upload feature-.77, Header Tags, Sort_Product_Attributes_1, XSellv2.3, Price Break 1.11.2, wishlist 3.5, rollover_category_images_v1.2, Short_Description_v2.1, UPSXML_v1_2_3, quickbooks qbi_v2_10, allprods v4.4, Mouseover-effect for image-buttons 1.0, Ultimate_SEO, AAP 1.41, Auto Select State Value, Fast Easy Checkout, Dynamic SiteMap v2.0, Image Magic, Links Manager 1.14, Featured Products, Customer Testimonials, Article Manager, FAQ System, and I'm sure more ...

I actually wrote "& nbsp ;" in my reply but it seems to have lost it in the display.... missed that bit... and still can't get it to show without the unnecessary spaces.

Glad you managed to translate what I was trying to say and that it's working :)

one-click installation..

Dave's info

Archived