• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

help with PWA

rgow

Okay..you can't knock me for trying...I am still trying to resolve a problem with PWA. I have a site www.imusiclabel.com selling digital downloads and cd's....having heaps of visitors...but most are being put off buying because of the 'create account'...most want to choose their products and go direct to pay....now I have tried to install PWA but it never seems to work..I have tried file compare programmes to pull over PWA coding but it still won't work and I am banging my head off the wall now....

I have two other contributions installed 'downloads controller' and 'Master products' so I don't know if these may be causing the problems....

some one out there please help.....

They may cause a problem depending on what code is being replaced. For customers who want to go directly to pay the fastest way is to use Fast easy checkout. PWA is already intergrated into it so you dont have to wory about that. As you are installing it I dont recomend doing it on a live site. Or have someone add it for you.

I would recomend using FEC inplace of PWA, not nocking PWA because its very useful in its own right. But, FEC just makes more logic to me.

Hope this Helps,

Eric