• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

go to checkout without creating account

rgow

I have tried to get an answer to my problem here but without much success..so I am hoping that someone may see this and help me. I have a digital download site (mp3's) and use paypal as a method of payment. Store, payment method and osc software great....One problem is that I am losing sales because people cannot be bothered or reluctant to create an account before payment...I have tried to incorporate PWA (several times) contribution without success.

Has anyone been through this before and can advise on a simple way so that customers can be sent direct to checkout without the having to do the account bit.

I have two other contributions installed. Master Products and Downloads controller. There are some great sites out there offering this Payloadz.com/Paydownload pal, e-junkie etc so why not osc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Russell

obviously no one has a clue!!!! :(

Thanks to those who looked

I run a PWA on my site www.bugsbalance.com and it runs smoohtly, you find it here:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...account+swedish

It has swedish support but is in english as well.

--

Edited by bugsbalance

Okay tried that, eveything seems okay until I go to checkout. I amended includes/filenames.php changing the define of both FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT and FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING to fec_shipping.php but when you go to checkout it can't find catalog/fec_shipping.php

Anyone Know what I am doing wrong here?

Thanks