• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error Error: Catalog images directory does not exist: /catalog/

dnoone

I keep getting this error in the header and I know its related to the configure.php file. But just can't seem to get it right.

Any ideas. Also when trying to install the paypal option nothing happens the screen just refreshes. I have re-uploaded the paypal.php file with no success.

Any help on this please.

I keep getting this error in the header and I know its related to the configure.php file. But just can't seem to get it right.

Any ideas. Also when trying to install the paypal option nothing happens the screen just refreshes. I have re-uploaded the paypal.php file with no success.

Any help on this please.

show us your config file so we can see the error

if you used an automated installation of oscommerce (cpanel) this error will occur. if you used an automated install you should also have some module errors also. you have to install it manually.

i had this prob, manual install worked fine

• 5 weeks later...

Any help on this please.

I had the exact same problem before and someone helped me.

It's the admin config file and has to do with the absolute path. If you're not sure what that is, call you host! That's faster than testing all the options by yourself ~ my experience. Hope this helps!

• 1 month later...
I had the exact same problem before and someone helped me.

It's the admin config file and has to do with the absolute path. If you're not sure what that is, call you host! That's faster than testing all the options by yourself ~ my experience. Hope this helps!

can one of you guys with the solution please post your admin configure file so I can compare it to mine?

This has got nothing to do with config files. It can't find and use the 'images' folder because the permissions on the folder are incorrect. Use your web hosting control panel's File Manager to change the permissions on that folder to 755.

Vger

This has got nothing to do with config files. It can't find and use the 'images' folder because the permissions on the folder are incorrect. Use your web hosting control panel's File Manager to change the permissions on that folder to 755.

Vger

I have tried 755 and 777 but still get the same error. Is there something else it could be?

Archived