• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Customers!

olsonsp4c

Thanks for reading this!

I can successfully create accounts, all emails go out properly, and all the correct info is in the right places in the SQL database; however, my customers don't show up at all when I go to the Admin and Click "Customers" - now, If I place an order, the order shows up under "Orders", but still nothing under "Customers"

Any thoughts?

Scott

olsonsp4c

Also, I've compared my admin/customers.php to the orig MS2 admin/customers.php and there are no problems with the code. Also, the data is there in all the fields in the SQL tables CUSTOMERS and CUSTOMERS_INFO

so, I'm quite confused - I've been working on getting my website live for just over a year and would really like to get this solved as it is my last obstacle.

thanks for anyone with ideas on where to look!

Scott

Fixed it - it was a contrib causing the file to break - A sources contrib - removed it and works.

Scott

hi i am sort of having a simular problem but with my orders page, how did you fix your problem as it might be simular to mine.....

thanks

I removed a contribution that I had installed that tracked the source of how my customers found the website... that's it!

Archived